A Heavenly Christmas Reviews

• Dec 14, 2019

Eve has forgotten to make time for the people she cares about. Then, an accident changes everything. Reminiscent of It's a Wonderful Life with Shirley Maclaine as a guardian angel who helps Eve discover what really matters to her.

• Nov 12, 2018

Love Kristen and the story. I believe God does send angels a,mong us, but I don't believe they get a second chance at life in the flesh. Still, it is very warm and loving story.

• Dec 25, 2017

Really enjoyed it- beautifully acted. Highly recommended

Really enjoyed it- beautifully acted. Highly recommended

• Jul 07, 2017

A really good Christmas romantic comedy! Put your smiles on and be ready to drop a few tears!

• Nov 27, 2016

I really wanted to like it cause I love Shirley McClain but I just didn't. First thing I'd prob give this one star if the great Shirley McClain was not in it .... I just love her and I liked her scenes in it but that's it. Didn't care for that plot plus I've seen 100 movies like this already !

• Nov 26, 2016

One of the most painful movies I've had the misfortune of watching. Bad plot with worse acting.