A Hidden Life Reviews

• Pat G
    Mar 10, 2020

One of the most powerful movies I've ever seen. Highly recommend to everyone.

One of the most powerful movies I've ever seen. Highly recommend to everyone.

• Robert S
    Feb 02, 2020

Beautifully shot and based on a true story, A Hidden Life is a remarkable, timely film about the courage it takes to stand against fascism and man’s inhumanity to humanity.

• sick of boring movies
    Jan 20, 2020

Drug out about 1.5 hour to long.. stayed on scenes to long could had done without the Dramatic effects.. but other then that. Story line was good..

• pedro
    Jan 17, 2020

Great movie, very deep, beautiful place.

Great movie, very deep, beautiful place.

• Harriet
    Jan 16, 2020

story line and scenery was lovely but much much too long - could have cut out at least 1/2 hour to 45 minutes

• J. Perry
    Jan 13, 2020

Terrence Malik always delivers beautifully shot thought provoking films, A Hidden Life was no exception. While some may stir in their seats at the length of the film, others will be enraptured by this story of the importance of principle.

• Victoria DOrazi-Manning
    Jan 12, 2020

One if the greatest films I have ever seen Beautifully filmed. Acting was seamless . As a Christisn who holds on to her faith - it was so powerful - the message. The question/ what are you holding on to that gives your life meaning thank you

• Pamela
    Jan 12, 2020

Powerful, moving, and beautiful storytelling.

Powerful, moving, and beautiful storytelling.

• Elizabeth D
    Jan 11, 2020

Wonderful scenery, characters, storyline, historical accuracy. Just too long.

Wonderful scenery, characters, storyline, historical accuracy. Just too long.

• Jonathon Clemens
    Jan 11, 2020

I've always loved Malick's beautiful, thoughtful style of film, and this may be his best. Slow, profound, meditative, it tells the moving story of a man who had to follow his conscience. Please give this one a chance. Immensely rewarding.