Holiday Engagement (A Holiday Engagement) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Holiday Engagement (A Holiday Engagement) Reviews

May 22, 2016
Acting is less than desirable. Cute story. Predictable.
December 25, 2015
Great cast and story
December 24, 2015
A Christmas chick flick that not mushy enough that even a male can enjoy it.
August 30, 2015
a cute romantic drama about a young reporter who's lawyer engagement falls through juat a week before she is to apend the thanksgiving weekend with her family. so she decides to hire an actor to play her finacee to fool her parents but does fooling for parents the right decision or is her just foling herself.
½ December 5, 2014
Cheesy and predictable but it has its charming moments along with decent acting.
October 27, 2014
A typical love story... Mindless for a evening of watching....
½ January 4, 2014
3 3/4's Sweet movie. Nothing deep. Just cuteness and mushiness. Nice afternoon time killer for the holidays.
½ December 6, 2013
can you saw made for TV. The wife made me watch it.

argh.
December 1, 2013
He is a man, you cannot change him unless he wants too.
March 24, 2013
This is a very sweet holiday movie. The story was solid and the cast was good.
½ January 5, 2013
A chick hires a guy to pretend to be her fiance. Yeah, def. seen that story before. But, it was cute and the hired guy was adorable so I kinda liked it.
December 22, 2012
Totally predictable and cliche (basically a Christmas version of "The Proposal" and a few others).... But adorable, nonetheless! Very similar storyline to the ABC family film, "Christmas in Handcuffs", which I watched last night... with a much, much better execution!
November 28, 2012
Terrible and predictable, but watchable if you're in the right mood.
½ November 18, 2012
Pretty one-dimensional characters abound in this done-to-death topical flick.
November 15, 2012
A romantic comedy very often retold and this one has been told recently while watching this with my sister automatically came to me that this can be The Proposal Part 2. The storyline varies lightly but pretty much telling the same story. If you wanna watch a film like this but better watch the proposal. Although with a cast not that well known they all played their roles well.
½ November 12, 2012
Liked it!! One of the better Movies on the Hallmark channel. Jordan Bridges is great and cute.