A Journey To Planet Sanity Reviews

• Sep 30, 2016

I feel I discovered a buried treasure of a film. I fell in love with this movie. I like this movie so much this is my first ever RT review. Kind of like Penn & Teller's "Bullshit" with a Ryan Reynolds-esque host (Blake Freeman) combined with a sort of intervention. This movie has something missing from a lot of entertainment...compassion. There are clear intentions of presenting a kind of freak show, but there is a real purpose behind it--a noble purpose. Unlike most reality TV, this movie seemed honest and candid. It also made me really like Blake Freeman. I'd like to see him do more cool stuff like this. Bravo! I have a mission now to get more people to watch this.

• Jun 23, 2014

My favorite scene is when Blake and LeRoy visit the spiritist "Zachary Selig" and LeRoy is spiritually cleansed with rum and white flowers! I would like to try that.

• Dec 01, 2013

A Journey To Planet Sanity is a highly fulfilling combination of organic knee slapping comedy embedded in a touching story of a new friendship formed on an epic adventure. Blake Freeman brings his audience to the core of the most outrageous "practices" one could imagine. You will leave in disbelief after learning the wacky jaw dropping ways that some so-called experts make their living. As importantly, if you are in the crowd of people that have been craving the hard to come by, laugh out loud comedy, you will be very happy you found this film.