A La Mode Reviews

• Jan 23, 2008

This is, well, quirky. Don't pay attention to how they try and bill it, just know it's a rare treat of a film. If you like films like "Amelie" and (if you aren't a French speaker) you don't mind reading subtitles, this film is for you.

• Dec 12, 2007

A fun romantic movie with crazy designs. I immediately fell in love with him.

A fun romantic movie with crazy designs. I immediately fell in love with him.

• Nov 12, 2007

He eats money and she wears a mechanic's jumpsuit.

He eats money and she wears a mechanic's jumpsuit.

• Jun 28, 2007

This is adorable. The description on the back is thoroughly misleading and incorrect, but the whole thing has a sense of humor and a charm that's been missing in American romantic comedies for a long damn time.

• Jun 17, 2007

Some indy flicks are good, some are bad, some are amazing and some are barely watchable. This is the last.

• Jun 17, 2007

Very fun, silly romantic comedy. I've enjoyed it time and time again. A great cast of characters.