A Little Bit Of Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Little Bit Of Heaven Reviews

June 12, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie!
March 14, 2016
I was hesitant about watching this movie because I thought it would be maudlin and/or very unrealistic. However, I enjoyed the acting, the characters and the music. I was surprised that a balance was struck between dealing with a difficult topic, death and sweet story-telling, which ultimately led to a hopeful resolution.
½ January 20, 2016
Dreadful. So bad I have no words. Worst movie I have ever seen.
January 1, 2016
A nice love story that doesn't have a happy ending. Bernal is an up and coming star.
July 8, 2015
the dog is so cute!!!! Sad story :/ not bad tho
½ June 2, 2015
horrible. I turned it off
½ April 11, 2015
Well Kate is pretty with or without make up. Gael Garcia Bernal did a good job, but not like his other films. Which he played his role well, but the plot is predictable and the film is not touching. You may like this one, but fo me its nor moving and ordinary. So for this being an okay film but needed more to impress me, I give "A Little Bit Of Heaven" a C-.
March 21, 2015
the idea that you have to fall in love in order to live a happily ever after, is just not true
March 6, 2015
I love Kate Hudson! :)
March 6, 2015
Very sad but for me one of the best movies i'd seen
January 22, 2015
I thoroughly loved this movie! It gives way of teaching us to value life and the ones around us and to not take relationships for granted. I have never cried so much during a movie as I cried during this one. I was balling. What a great movie.
½ December 29, 2014
Can't say I disliked it. Don't regret watching it.
½ November 19, 2014
It's sweet and romantic. There was tons of water works at the end
October 13, 2014
Sorry to hear that all of you didn't care for the movie- I personally love it. It's cute, heartfelt, and Kate Hudson is permanently perfect in almost any role. This movie is no exception. If you have the time, watch it!
½ October 7, 2014
First of all.. a movie should leave you with a good feeling. not the other way around.. Nothing I'll watch again.
September 12, 2014
Waste of time. The movie try's to combine too many elements and loses itself. It's not sure if it wants to be sentimental, romantic or comedy. The script is just plain horrible.
August 3, 2014
It was cute. There were a few funny moments, and a few sad moments. Nothing I would watch again though.
July 28, 2014
A movie is a form of art and art is suppose to make you feel something. This movie makes you feel something. I would have cried had I not been in a room with a bunch of my buddies... great movie!!
½ July 3, 2014
I cried but not because it was so sad but because it gave a spark of love and happiness that will always be cherished as life goes on.
June 25, 2014
There is nothing even remotely heavenly about this romantic dramedy. Kate Hudson as Marley is a bland, often trivial character who's growth and emotional fortitude are always followed by pithy whining. Nothing truly dramatic is handled with any care, the bits trying to be charming are insufferable, the characters are weak, and the plot is beyond boring. For a film about a woman changing her ways of thinking about the world amidst a cancer diagnosis, there's no depth, no human empathy. It's just a silly little comedy trying to be bigger than it is and failing again and again. In the end what's the point of the entire film? Yes she reacts, she changes her love life, her relationships evolve, but because she's such a horribly written character no one cares. The film tries to make light of cancer without showing the real world repercussions of cancer treatment and slow decline into death, which loses any depth or reality.