A Little Bit Of Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Little Bit Of Heaven Reviews

November 28, 2016
The writing of a screenplay involves advancing plot, character and action in approximately equal ways. This movie develops the character, especially that of Julian Goldstein, especially well. We see the thought process of this young physician evolve to the point that it is absolutely right when he says, "I know what I feel." Have people dumped on this film simply because it is a romantic comedy. I tend to think so. On the other hand, I find it very well written.
October 17, 2016
If you are already sensible about having a relative with cancer, don't watch it. You will cry all through out the movie. She is a person that goes through the final stages of denial before dying and that is what makes such a human movie.
October 16, 2016
Simply terrible. Pathetic, unfunny writing. Whoopi Goldberg as God in a deplorable ripoff of Morgan Freeman. I swear a ten year old wrote her lines,just agonizingly boring and dull. The reason for this review is that rotten tomatoes can no longer be trusted. They do not show any critics reviews. The only reason is because the movie is beyond bad. It is a waste of time. What good is a movie review site that gets paid by the makers of bad movies to lie to the public?
September 3, 2016
the touch on love, parent's love, friendship are pretty good, I think. And the struggle to live and fear of death is pretty good to me.
August 23, 2016
I seriously don't get how this movie has such a low rating. Honestly, it makes you laugh, makes you cry. Maybe I'm just a sucker for romance, laughter and a few tears but I thought it was a heartwarming and heartbreaking story that draws you in from the start.
June 12, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie!
March 14, 2016
I was hesitant about watching this movie because I thought it would be maudlin and/or very unrealistic. However, I enjoyed the acting, the characters and the music. I was surprised that a balance was struck between dealing with a difficult topic, death and sweet story-telling, which ultimately led to a hopeful resolution.
½ January 20, 2016
Dreadful. So bad I have no words. Worst movie I have ever seen.
January 1, 2016
A nice love story that doesn't have a happy ending. Bernal is an up and coming star.
July 8, 2015
the dog is so cute!!!! Sad story :/ not bad tho
½ June 2, 2015
horrible. I turned it off
½ April 11, 2015
Well Kate is pretty with or without make up. Gael Garcia Bernal did a good job, but not like his other films. Which he played his role well, but the plot is predictable and the film is not touching. You may like this one, but fo me its nor moving and ordinary. So for this being an okay film but needed more to impress me, I give "A Little Bit Of Heaven" a C-.
March 21, 2015
the idea that you have to fall in love in order to live a happily ever after, is just not true
March 6, 2015
I love Kate Hudson! :)
March 6, 2015
Very sad but for me one of the best movies i'd seen
January 22, 2015
I thoroughly loved this movie! It gives way of teaching us to value life and the ones around us and to not take relationships for granted. I have never cried so much during a movie as I cried during this one. I was balling. What a great movie.
½ December 29, 2014
Can't say I disliked it. Don't regret watching it.
½ November 19, 2014
It's sweet and romantic. There was tons of water works at the end
October 13, 2014
Sorry to hear that all of you didn't care for the movie- I personally love it. It's cute, heartfelt, and Kate Hudson is permanently perfect in almost any role. This movie is no exception. If you have the time, watch it!
½ October 7, 2014
First of all.. a movie should leave you with a good feeling. not the other way around.. Nothing I'll watch again.