A Lonely Place for Dying - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Lonely Place for Dying Reviews

September 8, 2012
Special screenings next week. I might try to catch it.
September 5, 2012
This movie was so great! Not just your regular action movie. So much more behind the guns and fighting. Also, some great names that I've never heard before. Loved Ross Marquand and Michael Scovotti's chemistry. Definitely recommend this to anyone
½ August 30, 2012
AWESOME! A smart, fun and exciting spy movie. Some twists and turns I never saw coming. Nikolai is incredible! Great music! Definitely worth your time.
August 29, 2012
"A Lonely Place for Dying" proves that it no longer takes a mammoth Hollywood budget to create an engaging action film. In the hands of a creative artist with technical knowhow backed by the capability to tell a compelling story, anything appears to be possible.

Justin Eugene Evans' film is a minimalist tale of intrigue, betrayal and, eventually, trust wrought from uncertain and deadly circumstances. Watching the lives of the film's characters unfold proves that the success of a tale is still found in the telling and not its technical embellishments. "A Lonely Place for Dying" ushers in a new era of filmmaking, one if which the heart of a story well-told, not the number of explosions and car chases, governs a film's success.
July 5, 2012
I saw this film at the San Diego Film Festival. Awesome script. Beautiful cinematography. It's as much a character drama as it is a spy thriller.
½ December 5, 2011