A Lonely Place to Die Reviews

• Mar 15, 2019

Outdoor action thriller entertains from beginning to end. Melissa George is terrific and believable in lead role as athletic mountain climber.

• Jan 23, 2019

Earthy, human and imaginative.

Earthy, human and imaginative.

• Aug 17, 2018

Awful. Started off good, ended the worst movie ever. I didn't care about the little girl, I didn't know why she was trapped, they probably explained it but I didn't care about the dialog. Ridiculous

• Jul 10, 2018

This is a comedy,isn't it ? Never seen highland games like these before.

This is a comedy,isn't it ? Never seen highland games like these before.

• Jun 10, 2018

Thrilling, smart, well written and photography that has no peer. Melissa George is amazing as well as all around her in this under rated film.

• Apr 29, 2018

Not much sense to this suspense thriller.

Not much sense to this suspense thriller.

• Mar 24, 2018

Gorgeous scenery, but the story never truly gets going.

Gorgeous scenery, but the story never truly gets going.

• Dec 06, 2017

This is a pretty good flick. A thrilling descent from white-capped heavenly mountains to fiery, dark, and hellish streets. Pulling a girl from a hole in the forest mid-way between mountain and street is a workable plot, and the movie carries it consistently and without boredom as the characters attempt to protect the girl once they find her. This isn't entirely original, but the performances are fair and involved, tensions are high, the environment is thematically immersive, and the pacing is consistent.

• Oct 01, 2017

idk why but this was really emotional??? like the actual action part wasn't that interesting to me, but i was vehemently rooting for all the good people the whole time. plus most of the acting was really good, honestly.

• Sep 21, 2017

A cut above most low budget movies. A Lonely Place to Die starts mellow and ends in a nail bitting fashion. It will certainly keep you on the edge of your seat.