A Lonely Place to Die Reviews

• Oct 08, 2020

Great movie to watch with your family.

Great movie to watch with your family.

• Sep 04, 2020

This is a bizarre film, but an interesting ride with good direction but lacking on the dialogue.

• Jul 08, 2020

Consider this Deliverance-lite for the millennial generation with higher and bloodier stakes but from more monotone and boring villains. Some really nice wild forest scenery throughout that is traversed via a lot of rock climbing. The dialogue was beyond boring, and the subplot with the villains and their motives was the worst part of the entire thing. Then in the end it just goes off the rails completely into slasher/horror territory for no real reason. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE... a 'whatever' conclusion, this thing was kind of a mess. 1 1/2 of 5

• May 03, 2020

Hard to follow the accents, at least for me. Plus who was who in this movie? Never really explained who was who. Interesting to watch but weird.

• Jan 12, 2020

i loved the film!! ! It was full of intrigue, mystery, suspense and plenty of grab you by your pants scenes, Might I also add that every scene was beautiful . It had me googling where was the film shot before it was evenA forth of the way finished!!!!!!!!!

• Aug 15, 2019

have not seen it yet

have not seen it yet

• Mar 15, 2019

Outdoor action thriller entertains from beginning to end. Melissa George is terrific and believable in lead role as athletic mountain climber.

• Jan 23, 2019

Earthy, human and imaginative.

Earthy, human and imaginative.

• Aug 17, 2018

Awful. Started off good, ended the worst movie ever. I didn't care about the little girl, I didn't know why she was trapped, they probably explained it but I didn't care about the dialog. Ridiculous

• Jul 10, 2018

This is a comedy,isn't it ? Never seen highland games like these before.

This is a comedy,isn't it ? Never seen highland games like these before.