A Man's Gotta Do Reviews

• Jul 18, 2017

Loved this movie - understated brilliant aussie humour

Loved this movie - understated brilliant aussie humour

• Apr 24, 2008

hadn't it been so Aussie, I wouldn't have liked it.

hadn't it been so Aussie, I wouldn't have liked it.

• Mar 10, 2008

This movie reminds me so much of my own family in a way. An absolute crack up.

This movie reminds me so much of my own family in a way. An absolute crack up.

• Nov 13, 2007

Good Aussie humour. Well crafted and very warm.

Good Aussie humour. Well crafted and very warm.

• Oct 07, 2007

crap. john howard marginally makes this better then an episode of neighbours. To much clutter, and pointless shit in this film, such as One of the characters keeps singing the most annoying songs- who cares! why do we need to see/ hear it three timers! once was enough... lame. boring. balls.

• Sep 03, 2007

I very aussie suburbs feeling movie with some very nice insidious humour. Despite it having such a small budget, i think it worked really well, its very very funny. In fact it's 'triffic'. John Howard executes his character extremely well.

• Aug 27, 2007

Great aussie movie. Cracks me up.

Great aussie movie. Cracks me up.

• Dec 08, 2006

poor movie to say the least...

poor movie to say the least...

• Nov 25, 2006

A great aussie movie. this man is the real john howard, im ashamed that the other should be so different.

• Oct 14, 2006

This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.

This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.