A Million Ways to Die in the West Reviews

• 4d ago

Witty dialogue is often lost to copious sex and fart jokes which certainly have an audience, but the genuine laughs are few and far between. Family Guy fans will enjoy it, and Seth MacFarlane's penchant for catchy music numbers is at least utilised well, the rest is just slightly dire.

• Apr 09, 2021

I love The Family Guy and this film reminds of the same ambience: funny & outrageous. Loved it!

• Mar 16, 2021

It felt like what semi-educated people who live on the coasts think that life in the middle of the country was like. Everything touched on was done poorly, not even for laughs, just badly. Firearms, sheep, grazing, and the frontier in general felt like how somebody who has only had stories told 3rd hand by movies might think.

• Mar 15, 2021

This movie is funny. A smart take on America's infatuation with the Wild Wild West. It was a horrible time to be alive and Seth MacFarlane explains why in a million hilarious ways.

• Feb 20, 2021

Terrible film, couldn't finish it!

Terrible film, couldn't finish it!

• Feb 13, 2021

Its the same genre that come from Tommy Wiseau but with knwon Hollywood stars. I loved it because i watched it when i was high as kite.

• Jan 29, 2021

I usually like MacFarlane's stuff. In general, his jokes are really funny when they land but they also have a high miss rate. This one misses a lot. There's plenty of talent in the film. But I only laughed a few times and the story is pretty forgettable. I don't think I'd watch again.

• Jan 24, 2021

Everything that Seth MacFarlane touches turns into complete filth and garbage.

Everything that Seth MacFarlane touches turns into complete filth and garbage.

• Jan 24, 2021

A few and eventual laughs doesn't make up the test of the movie trying way too hard. Won't recommend it even on a boring day, you better have a walk, breath some fresh air.

• Dec 28, 2020

Not terrible, but certainly not great. Sexually explicit talk or swearing are not punch lines. Nothing witty about body excretions or the f word. I did laugh at the physical humor. Before he did his western, MacFarlane should have studied Blazing Saddles. Now that's a funny western / comedy.