A Most Beautiful Thing Reviews

• Nov 17, 2020

Such a beautifully told, well shot, and heart warming story. It not only sheds light on a very important topic, but also sends an important message that rowing can bring together anyone with teamwork. I don't usually watch documentaries but this one I loved and I guarantee you will enjoy it also. Overall, "A Most Beautiful Thing" is a most beautiful 9/10 film!

• Nov 09, 2020

See it. See it. See it. Did I say see it? I did. Worth every minute. I love to review movies, but for this one, it's about the poetry of these people shaping their lives through the trauma, then determining to get back in the boat, two decades later, for the kids in their neighborhoods. Good production values, directing and editing; great music. It's worth the look.

• Oct 31, 2020

Absolutely awesome documentary

Absolutely awesome documentary

• Oct 23, 2020

Great story about what can be accomplished if given the opportunity. A must watch.