A Perfect Getaway Reviews

• Jul 04, 2019

A suspenful thriller with twists & turns. Perfect casting,loved it start to finish.

• Apr 13, 2019

Great movie. I wanted to watch it when it came out back in '09 but for some reason I didnt because I though it was just going to be another throw away thriller. 10 years later and let me tell you what. I was stupid for not seeing this movie. Really well written and well played by the actors. See this movie.

• Mar 24, 2019

It amazes me that nobody writing reviews has internalized the fact that this movie is a fail for one very obvious reason: They were dishonest in how they portrayed the killers. Just for the sake of the movie. Every time this movie comes on (which is practically 3x a month on cable) it irritates me more and more. They intentionally made the good people seem scary and bad, and intentionally made the bad ones seem harmless and innocent. None of the acting therefore is believable. That degrades the quality of the movie 100-fold.

• Feb 12, 2019

Decent thriller with enough twists

Decent thriller with enough twists

• Jan 28, 2019

• Nov 09, 2018

A very nice surprise to find Chris Hemsworth in a minor role in this movie!

A very nice surprise to find Chris Hemsworth in a minor role in this movie!

• Oct 04, 2018

Steve Zahn and Milla Jovovich star in this pretty feature film. A perfect getaway is a decent enough film and if nothing else you can enjoy the Hawaiin scenery, but I found the twist way before I should have and upon reading other people's accounts it seems like the director should have been more discreet. I will not spoil anything of course but the basic premise is about a couple who go to a Hawaiin retreat and meet another couple with a shady temperament. Steve Zahn, Milla Jovovich and Timothy Olyphant are all good actors and give fine performances, but the script is a letdown. Oh well, you will surely love the gorgeous tropical locations.

• Sep 04, 2018

• Sep 03, 2018

• Aug 21, 2018

: A perfect getaway is a decent enough film and if nothing else you can enjoy the Hawaiin scenery, but I found the twist way before I should have and upon reading other people's accounts it seems like the director should have been more discreet. I will not spoil anything of course but the basic premise is about a couple who go to a Hawaiin retreat and meet another couple with a shady temperament. Steve Zahn, Milla Jovovich and Timothy Olyphant are all good actors and give fine performances, but the script is a letdown. Oh well, you will surely love the gorgeous tropical locations. (Watch it for the locations and twist).