A Princess For Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Princess For Christmas Reviews

August 11, 2016
Cheesy yet cute Christmas movie. Yay for Christmas in July!
½ November 25, 2015
Kind of cute romantic Christmas drama. Cute acting and characters, but not particularly noteworthy. (Gives the nice romantic Christmas feeling, though)
August 2, 2015
Not a bad film better than I thought it would be
February 23, 2015
Love this movie. Such a nice Christmas movie with a great message.
½ January 10, 2015
Good Christmas movie and enjoyable love story for the family
December 29, 2014
Kate McGrath is a pure delight to watch, but sadly, the movie is not.
October 27, 2014
This Is A Very Good Family Movie
October 27, 2014
Love it great story and great family movie
January 6, 2014
Film ad uso e consumo esclusivamente Natalizio.

Piuttosto insipido, ma la sufficienza gliela darei.
December 27, 2013
Cheesy but fun to watch for Christmas.
December 25, 2013
A scaringly pointless Christmas film with a castle, a prince and some poor people. To my surprise I honestly didn't like Katie in it.
½ December 25, 2013
Cute story...BAD acting.
April 12, 2013
I loved this movie its a wonderful family movie and romance movie.
January 10, 2013
This was an adorable holiday movie.
January 1, 2013
Another typical, but entertaining, romantic Christmas comedy with a little despair, some new hope, a change of heart and a nice, happy ending. There are a lot of fun characters in this and a few that you'd love to punch, just like real life I guess. What weighed the heaviest on me had nothing to do with the film itself, but how old 007 has gotten. Holy cow he's 85!
December 24, 2012
Not bad. I might watch it again. It was fun to see Roger Moore in it.
½ November 21, 2012
A terribly schmaltzy, corny, poorly acted movie. But Roger Moore was amusing and it did have its moments.... I even shed a slight tear at one point. Damn you Christmas!!
November 11, 2012
Every year Tarah has to drag me kicking and screaming to watch those god awful Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. They start showing the dumb christmas movies way to soon before christmas. But this movie was great. And the ending was the BEST. I'm hoping they make a part 2 to the movie. Well done Hallmark!
November 11, 2012
This is my absolute favorite Christmas movie! The ending really lives up to the movie and wraps it up with a nice red bow.