Speaking of Bunuel (A Propósito de Buñuel) Reviews

• May 23, 2011

A look at Bunuel's life and work, mainly through anecdotes, but probably succeeds more at providing a portrait of the man than his work.

• Jul 25, 2010

Fine documentary, included on Criterion's second disc of the 'Discreet Charm' special edition, about the life and work of the great Luis Bunuel, with plenty of anecdotes and first person accounts by friends and colleagues. Loving edited, a real tribute.

• Byron B Super Reviewer
    Jun 24, 2010

I liked this look at Luis Bunuel's life better of the ones offered as special features on the discs with The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie. Mainly this was because it was more in depth. It looks at his career instead of just how he makes a martini. I am now intrigued to view more of Bunuel's films. I think there are some I may like more.