Second Chance Reviews

• Oct 21, 2008

A boxer (Robert Mitcham) fighting display bouts in Mexico hoping to get another shot in the big time gets involved with a former gangster's girl (Linda Darnell).\ To make sure she doesn't talk, gunman (Jack Palance) has been sent out but he's completely obsessed with her and wants her for himself. This strange triangle eventually resolves itself atop a dangling cable car. B grade noir-thriller filmed in 3D has some tough dialogue and the climax (even though featuring some dodgy effects) is worth a look.

• Aug 18, 2008

good plot and interesting

good plot and interesting

• Dec 29, 2007

Early 3D film that my grandfather made me watch just plain sucked.

Early 3D film that my grandfather made me watch just plain sucked.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Dec 09, 2007

Good little actioner, with a tense climax.

Good little actioner, with a tense climax.

• Nov 22, 2007

Despite the cast, there is nothing special in this story. Because it was filmed in 3-D, it has that washed-out/bleeding colour look of other films like Inferno and House of Wax.