A Secret Affair - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Secret Affair Reviews

May 11, 2014
Una telenovela filipina sobre un triangulo amoroso entre dos amigas. Cursi, con miles de cliches, pero entretenida. (Texto intencionalmente sin acentos).
November 27, 2013
It's not just entertaining to watch, it also tried to be insightful and stray itself from being derivative and formulaic.
July 25, 2013
I'd burn this film to hell
May 15, 2013
a mainstream cheating film about conyo chicks giving some unlimited catfights & nonstop quotes that would hit the person that they were talking to.
½ April 10, 2013
You would like to think that a film like this would at least have some deep insight into broken relationships, or sexuality in this case but no. The film is extremely un-sexy and anti-sexual in every way possible and, provides no deep insights on anything. It barely even has a script to stand on! This film is nothing but a shitty cash-grab. The screenplay is ridiculously basic and filled with trashy low-life dialogue. The acting, especially from Eignemann is painful and, overblown. I can't fathom the fact that tried so little to have any entertainment value would make this much money, the fact that anyone could willingly pay to see this schlock is beyond me.
½ April 10, 2013
A horrible film, the dialogue goes something like this; "Shut up, bitch ka lang, ako, SUPER BITCH!" Naval simply presents us a film with no wit, nor imagination. The plot is one we've seen a THOUSAND times before, and the characters are totally pathetic! The cast over-acts, Ms. Eigenmann can't act to save her own life here, and the ending doesn't tie up anything nor resolve it. This film is GARBAGE, it's SHIT! Kill it before it lays eggs.
½ April 4, 2013
they recycled the oldest 3-way story in the book and stuffed it with ridiculous dialogue and painful acting. avoid at all costs. (i borrowed a dvd lolz)
February 15, 2013
"No Other Woman" is way better than this. Not so worth the time...At least Anne's character made the right move in the end.
½ January 2, 2013
Sorry but the recycled plot does not work for me.
December 30, 2012
- a waste of 2 hours of my entire day. the movie SUCKS big time. boring script, boring plot, boring acting. the only enjoyable fact was that i got to see Derek Ramsay topless. i really doubt the fact that it's considered a blockbuster.i am actually amused by it's pathetic attempt to give cheaters and adulterers a lesson because it didn't come through. they should have just kept this movie a secret.
December 3, 2012
Like No Other Woman with a twist
November 28, 2012
i cant watch it OL.. whats up servers?
November 21, 2012
ganda panourin naman.........
November 17, 2012
i loved its being very realistic
November 15, 2012
This movie really has a simple premise but made just made complicated by cat fights, one liner answers and clouded with numerous events and sub-stories within the movie. It was outstretch. The story could be finish in short 30 minutes if not for the back story and sub-plots it has in the whole film. But nonetheless it could be easily be labeled as a drama movie because it presented great acting performances from the three lead actors which is a delight to all watchers. I'm glad that those memorable lines, love scenes and affair story from this movie was supported a good casts of actors/actresses that gave notable performance including the support roles because those things were just "icings" of the movie. It's main strength were the acts of the casts but nonetheless the story is well-written and decent but nothing is new since most of the drama movies lately have the same theme. Still recommended.
November 2, 2012
sounds interesting who's watched this?
October 29, 2012
The poster and trailer says it all.