A Secret Between Friends: A 'Moment of Truth' Movie Reviews

• Dec 21, 2010

Another movie with Wonder Woman! I thought this movie showed just how easily led some people can be. I got a little distracted though by the 'twist'.

• Jan 03, 2010

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A FRIEND LIKE YOU."

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A FRIEND LIKE YOU."

• Dec 24, 2009

A really deep emotional film that sends a really good message to teenagers. It showcases the dangers of anorexia really well and the tragedy that can come with it when it goes to far and when a parent is too scared to face the truth - that if she doesn't take notice then she will lose her daughter forever.

• Sep 15, 2009

the story it's really good but it doesn't show what anorexia it's really like, it shows the concequences (some...) but it doesn't show what the girls feeling it's really like... The story it's good, the should remade the movie and do it a little more realistic. the end it's nive, because she was luck not like here friend

• Feb 16, 2009

This was a good drama..

This was a good drama..

• Feb 12, 2009

Every sixth grader was forced to watch this.

Every sixth grader was forced to watch this.

• Feb 08, 2009

omg i love this movie. this is my favorite movie ever. i wished it played on life time so i can watch it over and ove. i done watched it like 25 times and i still love it. but the movie is kinda old and you can't really get it anywhere:(

• Aug 09, 2008

a good how bad secrets can get

a good how bad secrets can get

• Jul 11, 2008

Good, but sometimes it's a little over the top and/or unrealistic..

Good, but sometimes it's a little over the top and/or unrealistic..

• Apr 21, 2008

Really good film, shows the true side of anarexia, not to sure about the happy ending, but i serpose that was to bring the film to an end, but over all amazing film.