A Separate Peace Reviews

• Mar 09, 2013

I admit that this movie was actually not too bad, but still it was pretty weak. The acting is not very good, the story was so bad it felt like I was watching a sitcom, and other things about this movie just annoy. The one thing they did screw up on was the tree fall. They took what could've been a great moment and turned it into a youtube blooper. The book by the way was very bad and this is an instance where I actually like the movie a bit better but that still doesn't say much. 5/10

• Nov 18, 2003

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=navy]HOLA!!! k so a separate peace is also a book and i watched the movie like 2 months ago in communications class, but one of my friends is watching it now and can't stop talking about it! its an okay movie...but it was done in the 70s so its kinda cheesy. [/color][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][color=#000080]my day today sucked. i just felt sick all day and now i have a ton of homework, have to go see derek's lil brother so he can serve me food, and i have to go to a euro study session at panera. oooh man how i hate euro. 3+ hours of homework a night....no fun! plus i still have my communications reading (much ado about nothing), and my math homework (quadratic equations)...i think i'll be having another long night....[/color][/font]