A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon Reviews

• 1d ago

Shaun, o Carneiro: Aliens (2019) 4,0 ⭐️ #MovieReview Shaun vive sua rotina na fazenda quando uma nave cai nas proximidades da fazenda, levando a ovelha a ajudar o alien a voltar para casa. Dezenas de referências ao gênero (De Arquivo X a ET). Ótimo

• 1d ago

This movie was so cute and uplifting that I watched it three times!

This movie was so cute and uplifting that I watched it three times!

• 2d ago

A pretty imaginative take on the whole alien child getting lost on planet Earth. E.T. and Encounters of the Third Kind definitely inspired ideas in this movie. I really don't like all the lame songs in the movie. Definitely reminds me it's a kids movie. Cute, silly kids movie with some charming characters and funny moments. Although it's obviously a kids movie, I found it enjoyable and it made me think about a couple of deeper things which I wasn't expecting. Even though the story seemed kind of familiar and you knew where it was going, the creative ideas throughout the movie made it interesting and fresh to watch. I really liked.

• 3d ago

Another shaun the sheep movie with an amazing (but cliche) story,the abilty from aartman to show emotions with clay,a great pay-off ending and extremly likeable characters(except Blitzer,why did they make him annoying?).

KJ P Super Reviewer
    3d ago

I've always found the most terrible of animated movies to be slightly impressive because of the craft itself. So much work goes into an animated film and I find myself at least giving that kind of praise to the ones I don't like. On the other side of that, it's nearly impossible for me to dislike a film like A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon, simply due to the fact that it's all done in-camera for the most part. When the first theatrically released Shaun the Sheep Movie hit theatres back in 2015, it was one of my favourite movies of that year. The extremely clever visual gags had me busting a gut laughing on multiple occasions. While this sequel doesn't quite reach the praise I gave to its processor, it's undeniably still great. If I were to base my thoughts on this film on the premise alone, I would probably give it a pretty negative score, because it's a very tired plot. Shaun the Sheep's Mossy Bottom Farm is invaded by an alien who has crash-landed on Earth. Doing his best to help this alien get home to her parents, they embark on a quest. Having to fend off an organization that also wants her to experiment on, the movie began to feel very familiar throughout the second and third acts. Luckily, the story is not where these films shine, even though it is effectively done.  Comedy is the sole reason to watch these movies. There isn't a single line of dialogue spoken throughout the entire movie, yet it's one of the funniest movies I've seen in the last couple of years. Shaun the Sheep is a series that relies on visual gags to hold the attention of its audience. From visual nods to sound effects in weird places, A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon is littered with things that will make average moviegoers chuckle, but will absolutely have hardcore film lovers busting a gut. This movie is so self-aware of itself that the movie almost feels like a joke in itself.  Still, it's not perfect, especially in comparison with the previously released feature film. A few pop songs throughout a film aimed at a younger audience is okay, but it seemed like this movie would cut to a montage using modern pop songs every 10–20 minutes. It didn't ruin it for me, but the silent, subtle nature of the jokes was undercut by this in my opinion. This film is far more story-driven than the previous instalment, which also hurt it because the last movie only needed the very simple idea of trying to get the animals back to the farm they came from. It was the comedy that drove that movie, which was only about half of the time here.  In the end, as far as sequels go, this is a great one. I admittedly didn't like a few of the creative choices taken and the plot felt way too familiar to latch onto, but the rest of the movie is far too clever to turn away from. I was laughing throughout the entire run time and would highly recommend this movie for kids, but also for adults who will find more humour in the subtle moments. This is a very solid sequel and I would gladly watch more of these movies. A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon is now streaming on Netflix.

• 4d ago

A Shaun The Sheep Movie: Farmageddon Pros: Good Voice Acting Strong Directing Passable Screenplay Beautiful Animation Great Cinematography Magnificent Editing Outstanding Humor that includes cute nods to classic sci-fi films Heartwarming Story that expands upon the Shaun The Sheep universe Phenomenal Pacing Packs the right amount of emotional depth Cons: The plot has its predictable moments here and there Overall Grade: A (9.5/10)

• 6d ago

It brings back so much memories, its funny, meaningful and relaxing, an absolute must see masterpiece

An awesome alien adventure with Shaun and Lula

An awesome alien adventure with Shaun and Lula

• 6d ago

A silent movie that would fit in among the classics of that style.

A silent movie that would fit in among the classics of that style.

• Feb 19, 2020

Ok mediocre movie starring the same people as the last Shaun the sheep movie aka you hear no actual talking, just grunting. Maybe I’m just getting older but man this is the worst aardman studios film ever and I hate to say this because I love aardman studios and everything they do. Tons of people were hating on early man and I defended that movie. But I can’t defend this movie. It’s bad because everybody knows the golden rule. If a movie is ok that means it sucks. Ok equals trash. Very forgettable movie.