A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures Reviews

½ May 27, 2016
cute but the story of love and friendship are not well realized. The animation was top notch except for the human characters.
½ June 10, 2015
There doesn't seem to be a single original idea in this movie, but the story has jut enough substance to make it possible for an adult to sit through the film without throwing themselves out the window. The fact that the animation is beautiful (minus the turtles' faces) also helps!
June 10, 2015
Surprisingly quite good for a B-release! I don't mind watching this over an over and over again.
December 27, 2014
WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....JUST SEEN THIS MOVIE 4 THE 1ST TIME N THINK THAT THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC MOVIE 2 WATCH......its got a good cast of actors/actresses throughout this move.....I think that Anthony Anderson, ed Begley jr, pat carroll, tim curry, Kathy griffin, play good roles/parts throughout this movie.....I think that the director of this action/adventure/animation/kids/family movie had done a great job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie......man this is such a really cute kids movie 2 watch, but it is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch.....

Music for the film was composed by Ramin Djawadi. American pop singer Bruno Mars contributed a few songs for the film, including his hit singles "Count On Me" and "Talking to the Moon". Michael Jackson's song "Ain't No Sunshine" was heavily contributed for Sammy's Adventures, after his unfortunate death in 2009. Other songs can also be heard in the film, including "Free" by Donavon Frankenreiter, "Happy People" by Dry Spells, "Love Today" by Mika, "Star Jingle Bells" performed and arranged by Justin Lavallee, "California Dreamin'" by The Mamas & the Papas, "Love Will Find a Way" by Mishon, "You're Not Alone" by Self, and "Shark in the Water" by W. Brown.

A sequel to the film, entitled A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape from Paradise, was released in Belgium on 15 August 2012.

man this is such a brilliant movie 2 watch, its got a great cast throughout this movie......I think that this is such a really well written/acted/directed movie 2 watch......I think that this is such a really enjoyable childrens animation movie 2 watch but it is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch......(also known as Sammy's Adventures: The Secret Passage) is a 2010 Belgian/French animated movie.......man this is such a kids movie 2 watch, but it is so good movie 2 watch, with a great cast throughout this movie......
November 4, 2014
A good movie for kids. I would watch it again.
September 29, 2014
I actually really enjoyed the message from what I saw. :)
August 22, 2014
Wasn't really engaging
½ July 4, 2014
Enjoyable children's animated adventure about the life of a turtle and also gets some environmental plugs in there too.
May 31, 2014
It was a great movie... you cannot compare with Pixar, but also it doesn't have Pixar's budget... my kids loved it and the plot line is quite good
May 30, 2014
Super cute movie! Appropriate for young children and holds their attention well,niece who is almost four loves it. She watches it all the time.
April 27, 2014
this was actually a super cute movie for kids, i loved it.
March 22, 2014
Different/Not Bad/Good/Liked.
½ February 9, 2014
cute characters. decent storyline
February 4, 2014
Visuals are not terrible, but the characters are bland, and it is bogged down by the ever exhausting liberal eco agenda, where the oil companies are evil, the rain forest is being cut down, and hippies are the nicest people ever.
½ January 28, 2014
I want to seeeeeeeeee√√,¬®eeeeeeeeeeee it
January 1, 2014
This looked good but unfortunately it was quite boring. Great animation and cute turtles but the actors voices were rubbish and it was quite slow with not much really happening. Should have been better.
December 31, 2013
A nice story and pretty good animation to compliment it. There's a little padding out of things in javascript:void(0);places, especially towards the end when you're not quite sure what the climax scene is.
December 28, 2013
Despite it's many flaws (awkward scripting, a rather annoying turtle...) it does have a good message for kids, I suppose...
November 22, 2013
great movie for children and fun music and travel through three oceans of the world
November 11, 2013
This movie was alright but wow was it ever coincidental. However, children would probably love it and that is the target audience.