A Very Cool Christmas Reviews

• Jan 03, 2020

Not a good film in any definition but not as terrible as you'd expect a Christmas Tv-film to be. Still, avoid if necessary

• Dec 18, 2018

One of my favorite Christmas movies when I was 12 and I still watch it every year.

• Dec 11, 2018

What an inanely stupid Christmas movie. It is silly, dumb and ridiculous. The acting is over the top, mush of it makes no sense and it is riddled with goofs.

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Dec 11, 2018

Better than average Christmas made-for-tv floss. Liked it more than I really care to own up to!

I will never waste my time watching this movie ever again

I will never waste my time watching this movie ever again

• Dec 11, 2018

Trashy and campy. Too mainstream to be a classic but thoroughly entertaining.

Trashy and campy. Too mainstream to be a classic but thoroughly entertaining.

• Dec 11, 2018

What the hell is this?! After fifteen minutes of seeing footage from this movie I vowed to hunt down everybody involved with this film! Never see this! Don't even show it to your kids.

• Dec 11, 2018

this was hard to watch. And how did two gay dads get two kids?

this was hard to watch. And how did two gay dads get two kids?

• Dec 11, 2018

Not even gay dads can salvage this misguided trendification of a holiday that's already way too damn trendy. In the bad way. The only way this movie could be worse is if it had Sean Penn in it.

so awesome!! i saw it last year at the 24th december... oh wow it´s still cool