A Very Merry Mix-Up Reviews

• Dec 29, 2016

amazing & touching movie. such a nice fairy-tale!!

amazing & touching movie. such a nice fairy-tale!!

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Dec 23, 2015

Some parts of this film are not quite believable. Alice goes to meet her future in-laws on her own, and losing luggage or not - you don't know the address?? But it is a Christmas movie, and therefore the heroine has to find true love over the span of a Christmas vacation, and that part is a bit cute.

• Dec 21, 2015

It's Hallmark schmaltz with some big cliches and suspensions of disbelief required. The score gets wearing as it tries to grind you into feeling heart-warmed. The dialogue is clunky and contrived. A bit of holiday fluff.

• Nov 17, 2015

just a corny yet I admit cute Christmas chick flick.

just a corny yet I admit cute Christmas chick flick.

• Oct 27, 2015

AMAZING BEST CHRISTMAS FILM EVER!!! WOULD RECOMMEND- PERFECT FOR FAMILY S. FULL OF LAUGHS

• Dec 28, 2014

This is an awful movie. Whoever did the sound design needs to go back to school and the acting is mediocre at best. None of the characters are likeable and seem more like caricatures of actual people. The plot is tired and flimsy. Not worth it to watch.

• Dec 24, 2014

I'm very happy I gave this a chance because it was a very sweet holiday romance movie!

• Dec 16, 2014

The wrong Mitchum family was amazing and I would love to spend the holidays with them in real life. It is very obvious who this woman should be with and I am so glad that things worked out in the end.