A Wish for Christmas Reviews

• Jan 01, 2021

okayiish, quite watchable

okayiish, quite watchable

• Dec 07, 2020

Clichê demais, sem conteúdo apenas um monte de cenas e dialógos.

Clichê demais, sem conteúdo apenas um monte de cenas e dialógos.

• Nov 15, 2020

Lacey Chabert es muy buena actriz, pero su película es mediocre y muy aburrida.

Lacey Chabert es muy buena actriz, pero su película es mediocre y muy aburrida.

• Feb 14, 2017

Cute. Fulfills most of the tick boxes for a Christmas movie. Makes me want to go out and be confident. I am woman hear me roar!

• Dec 23, 2016

Not entirely sure why the magic had to be portrayed in such a trippy way. The main character probably would have been slapped a few times for the tings the pulls along the way. Aside from that It was basically your typical Christmas movie, one character has too much Christmas spirit while the other is lacking.

• Dec 05, 2016

This was a nice story. I wish there had been some more romance though.

This was a nice story. I wish there had been some more romance though.

• Nov 23, 2016

As I continue my awful made for tv Christmas movie watching I come across this one. Very forgettable and the plot is boring the movie is boring and there's no chemistry between the characters too.