Reviews

• Sep 24, 2012

The best silent film I've ever seen.

The best silent film I've ever seen.

• Feb 15, 2010

Garbo sure was easy on the eyes

Garbo sure was easy on the eyes

• Feb 12, 2010

Classic and lovely. A fine example of later silent films. Greta Garbo needs no words.

• Feb 12, 2010

It was a suprisingly captivating film minus the sound.It was also interesting to note the lengths to which Diana went to protect her honor in a time where men were expected to do so instead for women.Great film. :-)

• Feb 11, 2010

The camera work on A Woman of Affairs nearly steals the show. Some of the shots are practically prescient.

• Oct 19, 2008

One my favorite Garbo's silents. She is, needless to say, one of the most subtle actresses ever.

• Aug 06, 2008

good story great acting and I usually don't like silents

good story great acting and I usually don't like silents

• May 24, 2008

My favorite Garbo/Gilbert film

My favorite Garbo/Gilbert film

• Apr 25, 2008

This is a really beautiful romantic melodrama. Again, Garbo is amazing. Her scene in the hospital is outstanding.

• Apr 17, 2008

Great film. I loved the story that seemed to capture the real life relationship between the leads.