A Woman of Substance Reviews

• Mar 19, 2015

one of the better 'made 4 TV" stuff

one of the better 'made 4 TV" stuff

• Dec 04, 2012

I just watched this 1984 Film. Decent compared to todays over done trash. A bit Soap Opera in style, yet enjoyable due to the fine cast and sets. Well worth the view at least once, maybe not a must have for your film library, but again quite decent whereas in todays World--- decency is out of tune,

• Aug 25, 2010

It was nice to see "A Woman of Substance" book's characters on film.

It was nice to see "A Woman of Substance" book's characters on film.

• Mar 12, 2010

Endearing tale of a woman's triumph over adversity in the mans world of business, despite having anything but the best start in life. Way too long to watch in one go though!

• Nov 25, 2009

All time favorite movie !!!

All time favorite movie !!!

• Nov 29, 2008

l think this is one of the best films lve ever seen

l think this is one of the best films lve ever seen

• May 28, 2008

i've only seen part one of thi. i love this. very interesing and i wud love to buy the whole film.

• May 19, 2008

Tiden flöt på och filmen gick fort att se fast den är 312 min lång. Intriger och kärlek står på menyn i den här filmen

• Jan 05, 2008

This is an absolute fantastic film. Its full of drama, love, the rotten actions of cowardly men. I always wanted to be Emma. A maid in a beautiful house which she later takes for herself. I love days it is set in.

• Dec 01, 2007