A Wrinkle in Time Reviews

• Jun 15, 2020

What a strange way to write a movie. Movies are usually written to draw you into the story. This movie deliberately tries to keep you away from what's going on. A good mystery gives subtle clues along the way to immerse the audience in what's going on. This was like a mystery with no clues where you're just expected to follow along blindly from beginning to end. By time the movie is over you feel like 'so what?" The visuals aren't anything special and the characters are just weird

• Apr 22, 2019

Yes, I know it wasn't written for me, and that should explain a lot about the audience score. A movie is supposed to be entertainment, not a political platform. I'm beginning to feel like imagination has abandoned Hollywood when I see a movie like this. The potential is limitless where fantasy and magic are concerned, so why was garbage the end result?

• Mar 30, 2019

It was ok not blow me away great but ok.

It was ok not blow me away great but ok.

• Mar 03, 2019

The scene in which Larson rapes an African infant is grotesque.

The scene in which Larson rapes an African infant is grotesque.

• Feb 23, 2019

Just not interesting. Not sure if it was the story or acting. No thanks.

Just not interesting. Not sure if it was the story or acting. No thanks.

• Feb 20, 2019

Joke of a movie :( Total waste of time!

Joke of a movie :( Total waste of time!

• Jan 31, 2019

So terrible it should be a crime to make anyone watch it.

So terrible it should be a crime to make anyone watch it.

• Sep 30, 2018

So bad... that's it.

So bad... that's it.

• Sep 25, 2018

Go to movies to be entertained , especially when it's an adaptation of a book or a re-release of an old movie. The people that are going to go see this movie are FANS of the book , they took away all the entertainment of the book and replaced it with , "Tyler Perry presents "How Oprah wants you to think"". Ridiculing and pissing off the ONLY audience this movie is going to attract. The decisions behind this movie and how it even got made are just as BAD as the movie itself , which is saying A LOT.

• Aug 23, 2018

This was my Meg! From start to finish this movie brought me back to my first reading of the book back in the 70's!