A Wrinkle in Time Reviews

• Apr 20, 2021

Horribly edited, but has a lot of heart and is visually amazing!

Horribly edited, but has a lot of heart and is visually amazing!

• Apr 02, 2021

"A Wrinkle in Time" is best described as a mix bag; moments of brilliance and moments of "why was this not cut?" On one hand, this Disney adaptation has splendid color and CGI that will "wow" the kids, but on the other hand this story about two children trying to find their missing father fails to develop any of its prolific ideas or smooth out its narrative gaps.

• Mar 15, 2021

While visually stunning, it missed the mark for me. Kids were alright, made you feel. The little Charles Wallace character is adorable. Reese, fantastic as always, and the comic relief. Mindy felt a little robotic, which is too bad because she's good. And showing the egomaniac Oprah as almost godlike..😑..no thanks. They missed the mark on that casting call. If you're looking for something to pass the time then I'd give it a whirl, it definitely a kids movie. But don't expect too much.

• Mar 12, 2021

This movie was probably one of the worst movies I have ever watched in the interiority of my life. I had to sit through and watch this movie with my sister. I just kept waiting for it to get better but it was just down right depressing. If you want your day to just just go down like a soggy wet cloth watch this film and you will definitely feel that nasty, ill-tempered, truly rotten and dreadfully depressing feeling I got watching this film. 😝😫

• Jan 29, 2021

This movie is a kids movie but this movie meh

This movie is a kids movie but this movie meh

• Jan 27, 2021

I love this movie. There are people that say that you can't enjoy it unless you are a 14 year old but I am actually 20 years old. I haven't read the book, although I plan to. If you did read the book, don't expect the movie to follow it to the T. And don't be so harsh oh my God some of the reviews I see of this are so harsh. Damn! You go make a movie! lol I think the movie is beautiful. I love how it showed women of color and how the leading actress was a black girl. It talked so much about self-love, unity and peace. It has deep messages about loving and accepting who you are. It is beautiful to see how Meg has so much love for her family and keeps on following her gut and intuition despite how people don't believe in her. In situations where someone would is completely loose hope, she is persistent and resilient. I have watched this movie so many times and it brings me so much joy.

• Jan 10, 2021

The problem in cases like this is that the indisputable nature of its message, centered on the power of love with a good dose of female empowerment, should not serve to hide a script with a clear tendency to the schematic that relies too much on the effectiveness of certain scenes is enough so that by the mere fact of putting them together, everything will fit perfectly

• Jan 05, 2021

Beautiful movie excellent acting Amazing plot Wonderful songs

Beautiful movie excellent acting Amazing plot Wonderful songs

• Dec 23, 2020

This movie was bad, really bad. I read the book and still didn't understand the movie. I recommend you to not watch this movie.

• Dec 02, 2020