Aa Dekhen Zara - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Aa Dekhen Zara Reviews

½ February 9, 2016
Exciting and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Not really a movie you need to seek out but it's a fun ride. It's just a popcorn Bollywood movie, nothing more, nothing less.
October 5, 2014
Um fotgrafo herda do av uma cmera que tira fotos de cenas do futuro. Aps descobrir o poder da cmera, o fotgrafo utiliza para ganhar dinheiro e sair da pindaba. Isso acaba atraindo a ateno de pessoas e a cmera vira objeto de disputa. A mensagem do filme que saber o futuro muito perigoso, porm nada que uma boa estratgia no d conta.
March 10, 2012
cliche of cliches............its will bore u, make u think (negative), make u puke wid d performances and wrap it up into a movie that'll leave u unanswered. D one star goes to the opening credit song. (awesome)
½ December 26, 2010
Começa bem interessante. Aí vem um clipe bollywoodiano. Aí rola umas ações bem legais. Aí vem outro clipe. Aí começa a ficar meio chato. Aí vem outro clipe pra dar uma quebrada. Aí rola mais umas ações interessantes. Aí vem outro clipe de novo. Aí termina... Não vou contar o fim... Mas dpois do fim tem mais um clipe, isso td o mundo já sabe.
½ July 18, 2010
story was somewhat different...finally....so it wasnt that bad,liked a few songs from it a lot
March 7, 2010
Date: 16 Jan 2010
With: No one
On: Air India Entertainment
January 4, 2010
An average adventure flick using the old plot device of a magic method of future telling. What the protagonist will do, and how will this new-found power alter his own fate, are questions that the movie answers in predictable but entertaining fashion. Moderately enjoyable, but not profound or moving in any real way, despite the James-Bond-type eye candy and toys that they throw at the viewer throughout the film.
½ December 30, 2009
This was a far better film than I expected. The critics have under-estimated a good flick. The cinematography is great, the script is fast-paced and doesn't drag a bit. The best part of this movie - The songs are rocking, the background score is superb and Bipasha looks beautiful and is superb in her role (though unnecessary in the script). Neil looks cool and is good in the action scenes but looks really uncomfortable in the other scenes and badly needs lessons in dialogue delivery. A different kind of thriller sci-fi than normal Indian movies. Would definitely wait for the sequel (there is one...you know). Overall definitely a one-time must-see.
December 23, 2009
I had no intentions to watch this film,since most of the films in bollywood these days are directly lifted from other films.

But watching it was quite entertaining,the cast,the setting,the acting & the songs were all quite interesting,which collectively made it a great watch.

Though involves time travelling,but with a little cautionary note attached to it.

many might see this & say they knew what was going to happen,I certainly didnt expect the ending & enjoyed it!

Neil Nitin Mukesh once again proved his skills & I consider him definitely better than his contemporaries Ranbeer Kapoor or Imran khan...now I'm waiting to watch his 2 other films that I had missed New York & Jail.

Rahul Dev is also greatly cast as the main villain for this film,in fact he's started to become a favourite of mine after watching many of his excellent portrayals.

well I Cant clearly say if I'd recommend it to anyone,but if you'll watch it,I dont think you'll be wasting your time!
½ November 25, 2009
Pretty fun and cool, but not amazing. I saw it on an airplane and enjoyed it, but I wouldn't recommend the film.
½ November 8, 2009
Good thriller just wasnt executed well. Neil Nitin was perfect for this role. Bips looks hot.
September 7, 2009
Sheesh!!!! Ive wasted my 2 hours watching this movie.. We can only watch this movie for songs.. But the movie failed to impress.. Neil nitin mukesh's acting is below average.
But bips done her job very well.
There's no life in the movie..Very much disappointing..
½ September 5, 2009
luv all da songs dts all :)
August 29, 2009
This is just an okay movie. Its supposed to be a thriller but the movie hardly stands on that. Its got no depth in it. Good acting by Bipasha. The songs are good. Certainly not worth a recomendation.
½ July 30, 2009
Actually not the greatest Bollywood film i hv seen, the storyline was weird.
½ July 30, 2009
I really like the songs in the movie and Bipasha Basu and Niel Nitin Mukesh are awesome in the movie.,...!
July 26, 2009
I'll definitely not miss not being able to watch the ending of this movie...
½ July 26, 2009
Gosh, I'm really disappointed. This was overall a bad movie. The songs were okay but the storyline and the END? wth!!!. Whatsoever i think this movie gets 3/10 since well it had some ups.
June 30, 2009
Main character thinks [over-explains] too much.