Aag Reviews

• Aug 17, 2011

Has an knockout opening scene and a climax that reminded me of the comment about Raoul Walsh and burning down a whorehouse. Of the three acts, the one with Nargis was by far the best. Kapoor is still feeling his way here with some poorly integrated songs and loopy psychology, but his visual flair is evident.

• Sep 26, 2010

Aag is really the essence of melodrama, but I have a hard time liking or disliking it. I guess I don't think it does anything very startling or original, although everyone seems to do a pretty good job in their roles. Basically, it is exactly what you would expect if someone told you about it: does what it says on the tin.