Abbott and Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Abbott and Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Reviews

May 23, 2016
Never forget watching Abbott and Costello movies with my Dad on Sunday mornings...Great memories.
½ November 3, 2015
I don't really like Abbott and Costello ... or rather, I don't like their slapstick side, and that's mainly what's on display in these later films. This one's pretty okay though ... largely due to Karloff. He can't help but class up the joint.
October 5, 2013
A fairly stupid Americanized version of the classic English tale. Everything but the Abbot and Costello moments were annoying or boring or frustrating. Not enough laughs.
½ June 20, 2013
A very amusing movie!
April 29, 2013
Funny if not hilarious little film with some great moments and gags. Abbott and Costello as always are the best at what the do, getting laughs.
March 26, 2013
was a very funny movie.
½ February 15, 2013
Laughs, Lunacy, and Karloff--Almost their last hurrah!!
January 1, 2013
Very funny. I'm glad to have seen this movie.
½ November 25, 2012
Not a good movie, but its fun and has its funny moments.
½ November 24, 2012
freaking funny movie, it had me laughing.
August 21, 2012
Not the best of the A & C monster movies, but still a fun time. Karloff, as always, is a treat to watch, and Lou's childish panic attacks will leave one in stitches. However, the only scary thing about this movie, is the budget. Rather than the wonderful make up jobs we have seen on Karloff in the past, here we get a very cheesy looking rubber mask, that doesn't even move its lips. Don't expect the boys finest work, and one can enjoy this ghoulish romp.
June 8, 2012
A nod to some oldtime comedy
½ March 29, 2012
Not as funny, though better structured, than previous Abbott and Costello capers, the duo's comedic routines play second fiddle to the Jekyll and Hyde plot and proves to be a well-handled mix of horror and comedy.
January 14, 2012
A classic, one of my fave A&Cs. Slim & Tubby meet the evil Dr. Jekyll/Boris Karloff.
December 30, 2011
Yeah its decent. Some very funny moments.
½ October 27, 2011
Nowhere near as good a film as ...MEET FRANKENSTEIN, this is still a decent monsters-meets-screwball-comedy flick, with Karloff delivering a legitimate performance amongst the insanity, some good makeup effects, and plenty of fun pratfalls and verbal gags courtesy of the two titular leads.
½ May 23, 2010
Normal movie for Abbott and Costello they move meeting those monsters as well
October 4, 2009
SEEN IT
REVIEW COMING SOON
September 4, 2009
Yet another film combining Abbott and Costello with one of Universal's earlier horror film characters. As American cops involved in an exchange program in London, the duo are fired for their incompetence. Intent on redeeming themselves, they vow to catch the serial killer who has been plaguing the streets. When they finger a prominent doctor as the murderer, no one takes them seriously until it is verified by a news reporter. A chase across London then ensues. Strangely Dr Jekyll is just as evil as his alter-ego.
July 5, 2009
I have the collection of these two and I watch them often