Abbott and Costello Meet the Killer, Boris Karloff Reviews

• Apr 01, 2015

wrong year flixter dumbshits! how do I spell idiot? flixter!

wrong year flixter dumbshits! how do I spell idiot? flixter!

• Feb 23, 2014

A pretty good murder mystery conspiracy movie, but hardly an A&C movie. It lacked the charm, chemistry, and gags of good ol' A&C. Cheezy, humourous, and interesting, but a bit disappointing.

• May 08, 2013

My favorite and the best of the duo's comedy mystery series. With gags, killers, murder, mayhem, and much more. The scene with Costello constantly bumping into one of the dead bodies is classic and hilarious.

• Feb 13, 2013

Tidy comedy, great mystery--Murderous Mayhem!!

Tidy comedy, great mystery--Murderous Mayhem!!

• Dec 05, 2012

Abbott and Costello give us another wacky set of events in this sketchy movie! I don't know why I can't get away with a lot of what this duo does, I respect classic comedy but Lucy and Charlie always done it better! Karloff didn't exactly get much time in the movie and for being head-liner it surprised me that he wasn't involved significantly more...

• Apr 21, 2012

Not one of A&C's more impressive films, but there is some moody cinematography, Boris Karloff plays it straight, and there are a couple of standout comedic setpieces that really work. The writing in general, though, is only mediocre.

• Feb 24, 2012

Seen two of their films, can't remember other one, but their pretty good. the wee fat guy is hilarious.(costello i think)

• Jan 14, 2012

A bit tedious, more of a drama than straight slap-stick bits. With Boris.

A bit tedious, more of a drama than straight slap-stick bits. With Boris.

• Dec 30, 2011

Now this one was great. Full of laughs and Costello is on top form. Small part for Karloff but leaves his mark.

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Sep 23, 2011

In this film Bud and Lou are working in a hotel where people are being murdered and Lou looks like the killer. Boris Karloff make short appearances to help sell the film I'm sure. Just not as funny as some of there other movies, missing that comedy found in the wolf man and Frankenstein Films. Still give it 3 1/2 stars