The Abductors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Abductors Reviews

½ December 28, 2010
My favourite movie in the Ginger series, I think it's the most intense of the three, and the most brutal. I really enjoyed it.
May 12, 2010
decent sequel to the AMAZING, "Ginger"....nothing to epic about this one though, but WAY better than the 3rd installment!
½ September 11, 2007
[font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=#000000]1972 US Director: Don Schain[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=#000000]Score: 3[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#000000][font=Times New Roman][size=4] This ?secret agent? film is 1970s sexploitation at its most ?classic? level. Our heroine, Ginger, investigates the kidnappings of several local girls and the possibility of them being forced into a white slavery ring. During the investigation Ginger finds any excuse that she can to get her clothes off of course. The plot maximizes every opportunity to get any of the female cast naked (voluntarily or by force) by sacrificing those silly plot devices known as logic and storytelling. The SFX are average for the early 1970s. The music was barely noticeable which is actually a good thing since when ever it does make itself heard it is bad. The acting is not well done at all and it is clear that most of the cast was hired based on how well they took off their clothes rather than how well they could act. If you are a really big secret agent genre fan you might find this one bad enough to be funny otherwise this will be a waste of time.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=#000000] [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=#000000]Notes: HV-XL-GN-SV Suggested Age: Adults Only[/color][/size][/font]
½ June 9, 2007
Before the there was Charlie's Angels, there was Ginger, follwed by The Abductors, then Girls Are For Loving. The abductors is my favourite of the three and also the darkest.
½ June 5, 2007
The sequel to Gigner doesn't hit near as hard or bizarre as the first one, but is still quite a watch until Cheri Caffaro gets naked, then it gets tough to watch.