Aberration - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Aberration Reviews

½ August 18, 2014
Some passable effects work aside, it's an ineffectual and highly forgettable mess.
August 2, 2014
Slow, but well made and has its moments. Never bad, but never great.
½ July 27, 2014
Tries to be comedic but it comes off dumb instead. I have seen far worse monster movies but overall I would still say you are not missing much if you skip aberration.
½ October 9, 2013
The lizards are disgusting but the film is good enough
½ November 17, 2012
76%

Hokefest. I was under the impression the reptiles needed sun light, even mutated ones.
August 21, 2012
Saturday afternoon popcorn horror. The 50's did "B" movies better and their lizards were bigger too :-)
½ March 19, 2012
This movie is about killer lizards. How cool is that?
January 11, 2012
This movie was actually surprisingly good. Far more atmospheric and enjoyable than your average sci-fi channel garbage.
September 4, 2009
Though I went into this film expecting to see another b or even c-list horror film I really enjoyed what I saw. The story was actually a nice departure from many of the current horror films and harkened back to a primal fear of the unknown. The great performance by Pamela Gidley, the erie setting that seems just a little to familliar, and the stunning visual effects make the movie. Though it has its gross-out moments the film is ripe with terror and definitely and must watch.
½ March 4, 2009
Awful, even for the genre...
½ July 23, 2008
I thought the lizards were cute, I would've captured a dozen of them then trained them to follow my orders. ^_^ Anyway, it was just okay, fell into cliche scenes but it was still halfway watchable.
½ June 22, 2008
such a silly movie.....funny in a way
½ May 7, 2008
This movie was ok. It just didn't really catch me from the start though.
May 7, 2008
En forsker er ute i felten for aa finne ut hvorfor en del smaakryp plutselig forsvinner fra naturen. Samtidig har Amy, en smaatvilsom dame, sokt tilflukt i familiens hytte - for aa unngaa en tvilsom ex-type. De ender opp sammen, og maa sloss mot diverse muterende Geckoer som lager kvalme.
Det blir en del action med gummi-geckoer og biler som bryter sammen i vinterstormen og eksplosjoner og litt kvepping - men det tar aldri skikkelig av dette. Ikke all verden av spill eller effekter aa skrive hjem om heller. Har sett monstere mer livat selv i 50-talls-filmer. Litt liv paa slutten dog - men dette er fort glemt, dessverre. Kunne og burde vaert bedre.
May 3, 2008
i saw this like ten years ago. don't remember much, but i remember liking it to some degree.
some lizards and shit run amok in the woods in a cabin.
½ May 2, 2008
Don't let the cover of this movie fool you, this film is actually a small, but decent nature rum-amok movie about a new breed of lizard that inhabits a forest and take over a cabin that a hot, big tittied blond resides at as well as the field researcher who is studying these creatures. They spend most of the movie locked up in a cabin fighting off these small and ferocious lizards and cracking wise at each other. This was a decent direct to video film that was mildly entertaining and fun to watch because of the silliness of it. Fun watch.