Abortion: Stories Women Tell Reviews

• Apr 26, 2019

It's an interesting doc. It's such a touchy topic to discuss, and that's a bit weird considering that the Supreme Court rules in the '70s that this was a legal procedure. Without stating my own opinion on the topic, I want to note that it's interesting how far these Republican states go to make it as difficult as they can for women to get abortions (even in such instances as rape and incest). That's exemplified by the fact that the entire state of Missouri has 1 Planned Parenthood clinic (and it's extremely important to note that PP offers a wide array of services besides abortions). And with a lack of funding, that clinic may have to shutdown too. It's a fascinating topic. And the doc does a good job of showing all points of view.

• Jul 08, 2017

Goddamn religion & all its false beliefs for the Pain & misery it visits on women & their bodies.

• Apr 19, 2017