About Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

About Time Reviews

August 1, 2016
All I have to say is this way a great movie that I happen to just watch one night on a whelm...
½ July 19, 2016
I wish I were privileged enough to relate to this trite attempt at romance.
½ July 14, 2016
Fun movie with an interesting story and some heavy life lessons too. Well enacted and directed.
July 8, 2016
A tremendous film that is criminally underrated.
July 4, 2016
excellent movie...watch it...u won't be disappointed
June 28, 2016
A charming and sentimental love story. What it lacks in sophistication with its element of time travel, it makes up for in likeable characters, subtle humour and gentle thematic messaging. Its divergence from the expected romantic-comedy formula is initially a little strange and potentially off-putting, but ultimately turns out to be a refreshing change. You'll need a box of Kleenex for this one.
June 27, 2016
Unabashedly sweet and romantic, About Time may not be original and suffers from Richard Curtis' unfocused direction, but it is a well-acted and charming look on love and family.
June 25, 2016
Questão De Tempo Constrói uma trama divertida,Misturando romance e ficção cientifica na medida certa,Alem de ser uma representação perfeita da vida de duas pessoas que se amam.
½ June 11, 2016
The first hour of this film is terrible, clearly aimed towards an American audience with its impression that we're all upper-middle-class in Britain, land our first teenage flats in the affluent Abbey Road Beatle fame area of north-west London, and look a bit like Prince Harry if were young free and single. The dialogue is also crass, but suitably so for the aforementioned... this is even before the ridiculous plot is revealed, or the inevitable arrival of an American on the scene (just to confirm this is not a film aimed at a British audience). The second part however develops a meaningful father-son relationship through the crux of the plot, and it does get a lot better.
June 8, 2016
Cried buckets, despite myself.
June 7, 2016
Refreshing, but kind of dull.
½ June 5, 2016
Despite ending on what appears to be a paradoxical plot hole this was significantly more normal, humerus and real than more basically premised stories.

Part watching the film, uninvasively performed, part thought exercise.. finding the strength to move forward while having the real opportunity to stay in the back ... its interesting, least it appears cosmetically that way and had it explored it more it may have been a very different and less easily digested offering
½ June 5, 2016
With exellent casting choices, atractive visuals, and directing that makes the plot believable even if it´s partly a science fiction flick, About Time is an enjoyable romantic movie that doesn´t forget the importance of quality filmaking.
May 31, 2016
Good thought provoking movie
May 25, 2016
If you can ignore the few plot holes, it's a really charming film that brings a few tears & makes you think. The acting is great, definitely tipped of by Bill Nighy, & the sound track greater still.
May 21, 2016
Apparently someone decided to make a movie out of my dream of having Bill Nighy as my dad, marrying Rachel McAdams, and being able to travel through time. Absolutely wonderful and heart-warming
May 8, 2016
I just love this movie!
May 5, 2016
Love those diamonds in the rough that you find on Netflix. Great chemistry between Tim and Mary. Bill Nighy rocks like usual. Time travel film disguised as a rom-com drama. Wonderful film.
May 3, 2016
As the title states it is all about the time you watch it, and I got a perfect timing to appreciate this.

Btw Rachel McAdams time travels all the time lol.