Absolution (Mercenary: Absolution) Reviews

• Feb 04, 2017

No different than any other modern Seagal movie - self-serious with poor acting and boring action. If that sounds appealing to you, then Absolution won't disappoint.

• Jan 20, 2017

Kyllä on Seagal vajonnut alas. Pisteet meneekin perinteiselle luiden murkaamiselle ja Seagalin liikkeille.

• Sep 01, 2016

Seagal sits around a room looking bored while his partner is out and about doing all the action. Guess he just couldn't be bother as he mumbles through his lines

• Apr 14, 2016

Another Steven seagal movie. Basic plot with terrible acting and poor dialogue. Fight scenes were good but the same as always.

• Apr 09, 2016

A fat and puffy Steven Seagal, mumbling his way through an incoherent script, amid shoddy acting and ridiculous fight scenes.

• Feb 13, 2016

Seagal may be pushing 40 but he can still dish out some serious punishment upon request. Don't hang up that 3/4 length leather jacket just yet.

• Jan 01, 2016

Better then last few he has done

Better then last few he has done

• Nov 19, 2015

Sort of typical Seagal movie. Some killing and some martial arts. Pretty simple plot. If you like Seagal in general and can rent cheap then go for it. I liked the addition of Byron Mann; haven't seen him in a long time.

• Jun 13, 2015

Decent quick action flick which is no where good nor great but enjoyable. It's definitely not a cash grab because I highly doubt it makes money but it was worth the $4.99

• May 22, 2015

WOW. This movie was terrible. The plot line was lacking SO much! Vinnie Jones didn't even get a chance to show off his acting ability. Poor Vinnie! I also feel sorry for Byron Mann as Chi. Byron is by FAR the best actor in this film. If it would've been just Byron, I would've scored it at least a 3 or a 4. However, Steven Seagal's lines and delivery were so awful, I was cracking up in the theater of just me and my friend. Amazingly bad.