Ace of Hearts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ace of Hearts Reviews

½ January 24, 2015
Ace of Hearts is an altogether forgettable flick that provides nothing you haven't seen before. The main attraction that the film tries to set up for itself is how everything that happens in it is so unbelievable, but the lackluster acting and cliches make it feel bogged down from the beginning, so everything else just feels surreal. On top of that, the plot is just plain bizarre, especially when it comes to the titular Ace's downright creepy human intelligence. The whole thing just has a "direct to DVD" feel to it.
June 3, 2013
it was good... but it was lacking.
½ December 19, 2011
Truly a cheesy movie, but a fun family type movie nonetheless.
August 14, 2011
just ok another dog/cop movie here no new tale to tell.
½ January 17, 2011
Lovely tv movie that highlights the truths and benefits of police dogs like Ace. Ace is framed by a crook he apprehends. The crook makes out Ace viciously attacked him and with little evidence to prove otherwise, Ace is planned to be put down. This film has a lot of heart and excitement. Only a true person who knows what its like to have a bond to an animal will fully understand the beauty of this film. Ace of Hearts has earned its spot with Milo and Otis; and Eight Below.
November 2, 2010
I love ace, he is a cute dog.
½ September 25, 2010
A typical family kids movie. I like Dean Cain so I watched it, but I don't really like animal movies very often.
½ September 18, 2010
good dog story. would be better if it didn't seem to condone the girl going to Torko's house and what she carelessly did there.
January 15, 2010
LOVED THIS MOVIE SAD,FUNNY, NICE RECOMEND FOR ALL AGES
December 28, 2009
Suspenseful! Very good movie! Yay Ace!!!
½ December 1, 2009
Loved this movie.. Dean Cain did great.. emotional...
November 18, 2009
loved it! must watch for dog lovers. shows how a daughter n father reunite.
November 11, 2009
Cute is about it. I really wish that Christian films would step up the game a little bit. They can tell great stories without reeling back the actors so much.
November 4, 2009
loved it. it was a little sad
October 29, 2009
Very cute good family movie,I really enjoyed it.Cain plays the role well
½ October 17, 2009
I loved this movie but it is really sad :' (
½ July 24, 2009
He tries to clear the name of a dog...thrilling drama throughout no doubt!

Someone else will have to tell you how it ends, I got 5 minutes into the movie before turning it off.
June 8, 2009
IT is good you should see it
½ May 10, 2009
Good family movie... Our girls enjoyed it
½ February 22, 2009
A nice film!Dean Cain is no Superman in this flick!!!