Ace Ventura Jr.: Pet Detective - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ace Ventura Jr.: Pet Detective Reviews

April 8, 2016
because I worked with the star once.
½ October 17, 2015
Ace Ventura Jr Is Not As Good But Give This Spin Off A Watch
½ September 8, 2015
This movie blows cock
September 17, 2014
Undoubtably one of the worst ideas ever, Ace Ventura Jr.: Pet Detective, the title itself shows how bad this movie is, with its cheap family-friendly humor, kiddie gags, and the lack of Jim Carrey, the movie probably says it's for kids, but really this movie is meant for nobody!
½ July 22, 2014
Fail. That's all that can be said - Ace is nothing unless Carrey's in it. Of course, that is my opinion only, but I wouldn't recommend it. This is now the second time that a sequel to a Carrey movie and , once again, it didn't work out well.
June 15, 2014
My Rating: 2/5 stars; Grade: C; Gesture: One Thumb Down; Status: Below Average (Rotten); Emoticon: :-/.
½ February 20, 2014
What were they thinking?!
August 22, 2013
What the fuck where you thinking!? You insult the Ace Ventura franchise, humor and Jim Carrey himself with this pile of shit! I cannot not believe these people! Words cannot express my anger for this.
June 23, 2013
Just can't pull it off without Jim Carrey.
June 4, 2013
i didnt like this one very much
SE
April 12, 2013
I have to say, it's not the right way for the series to go. This third installment should've either had Jim Carrey in it, or not exist at all.
March 6, 2013
Oh wow, no way in hell this thing exists!
December 15, 2012
the original was great. as long as he acts like jim carrey, it should be good
December 13, 2012
I really enjoyed the original Ace Ventura and I'm afraid that this would ruin my perspective
November 16, 2012
HEY! When did this come out?? Sounds like Jim Carrey don't act in this one though, but worth a try I guess.
October 6, 2012
A spin-off that I liked because of the nice lead.
October 3, 2012
sounds like its going to be an awful movie
½ September 29, 2012
This movie is strictly for kids.. Nothing funny about this movie..
September 27, 2012
No, fak u Jim Carrey-less sequel
½ September 26, 2012
It's really funny. I'm sure this movie makes you happy and laugh aloud.