Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls Reviews

½ March 30, 2018
Although Jim Carrey is still a riot to watch and the cinematography does look impressive at times especially during the opening Cliffhanger spoof, this unnecessary sequel lacks the charm and wit of the first film and feels unfocused at times.
½ January 13, 2018
no sign..

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

This is a Jim Carrey Show and it was almost as if even the writers knew that it would work and it does for the most of the time but besides Jim, it barely has a script of an episode.
January 13, 2018
The greatest comedy of all time. Jim Carrey at his finest!
January 7, 2018
Great Friday Night comedy
December 29, 2017
It has a few big laughs but quite a bit more significant fail. Gotta go thumbs down. 4.4 out of 10
December 7, 2017
This one isn't as funny as the original, but it still has a few memorable moments. Overall, it is just not as good as it should have been. Ace Ventura is more of a jerk than he is funny.
½ November 27, 2017
Funny as hell, moronic nonetheless.
November 19, 2017
When I saw this on theater in early 1996, the only Jim Carrey movie I had previously watched was the hilarious "The Mask", so my 17 years old self had high expectations for this one, and Jim delivered. Or at least didn't disappoint. It's absurd, over the top, but...is really funny. Well, at least in 1996 I laughed hard. I've seen some snipets on TV, with older eyes, but I still love the rhino scene. Yes, you know, when Ace Ventura crawls like a baby through a fake rhinoceros ass. Even today, when someone parks the car well at the first attempt in a tight space, I say "like a glove."
½ November 16, 2017
Sometimes funny and creative, but other times annoying and corny
½ October 28, 2017
The original Ace Ventura was pretty good - over-the-top funny, fresh and original. This is crap. Juvenile humour. Drew Carey tries more of the over-the-topness, and just seems to retread the jokes of the original, while not being funny.

I was bored within 5 minutes of starting to watch this. Avoid.
September 19, 2017
Jim Carrey shows just how he can carry a movie. This film shows just how unique of an actor he is, being able to make that just wouldn't work without him, a classic. I have always admired Jim Carrey, he does something others can't.

The plot is laughable, but that's exactly how it's meant to come accross, everything is a joke. It's a great film to relax and have a good time to. You'll have probably heard the quotes before, growing up they were thrown around a lot, for me anyway.
September 12, 2017
J'ai toujours préféré la suite des aventures d'Ace Ventura, enfant comme adulte! Un autre de mes nombreux plaisirs coupables...
½ September 11, 2017
it was so dumb it was funny... but what happens with Courtney cox I can't remeber her name
½ August 9, 2017
The film my Air Force friends recommended that I HATED. Such stupidity. Such utter crass crap. ACE 2 has one or two funny moments and a bunch of stomach-churning BS.
August 6, 2017
Just like the 1993 film, this hasn't aged well. One or two chuckles but a lot sillier than the first movie and Carrey is yet again really annoying in it.
½ July 9, 2017
Jim carry is a horrible actor. Over acting at its finest
June 27, 2017
One of my favorite childhood movies
½ May 5, 2017
i actually may like this more than the first.