Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls Reviews

September 19, 2017
Jim Carrey shows just how he can carry a movie. This film shows just how unique of an actor he is, being able to make that just wouldn't work without him, a classic. I have always admired Jim Carrey, he does something others can't.

The plot is laughable, but that's exactly how it's meant to come accross, everything is a joke. It's a great film to relax and have a good time to. You'll have probably heard the quotes before, growing up they were thrown around a lot, for me anyway.
September 12, 2017
J'ai toujours préféré la suite des aventures d'Ace Ventura, enfant comme adulte! Un autre de mes nombreux plaisirs coupables...
½ September 11, 2017
it was so dumb it was funny... but what happens with Courtney cox I can't remeber her name
½ August 9, 2017
The film my Air Force friends recommended that I HATED. Such stupidity. Such utter crass crap. ACE 2 has one or two funny moments and a bunch of stomach-churning BS.
August 6, 2017
Just like the 1993 film, this hasn't aged well. One or two chuckles but a lot sillier than the first movie and Carrey is yet again really annoying in it.
½ July 9, 2017
Jim carry is a horrible actor. Over acting at its finest
June 27, 2017
One of my favorite childhood movies
½ May 5, 2017
i actually may like this more than the first.
½ April 13, 2017
A little more stupid than the first movie, but still wacky and entertaining.
I love the Slinky scene. Everyone loves a Slinky! (First viewing - Teen years)
½ April 6, 2017
i could quote this movie line for line
March 20, 2017
I don't know why but the sequel seems alot funnier than the original.
½ January 11, 2017
Love it... Alrighty then!
January 4, 2017
No matter how many times I watch this, my laughs are histerical. First time in 1995, most recent in 2017. Best Jim Carrey movie ever.
January 2, 2017
Trying to cash in on the bizarre success of the first Ace Ventura film, Jim Carrey takes another stab at his over the top physical comedy in "When Nature Calls" and misses the mark...again. Sure it has its hilarious scenes, but the trademark character is the exact same with the exact behavior and exact dirty jokes.
January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 7, 2016
Alright, I don't find it better than the first one but I do find humour here. "You must be the monopoly guy... thanks for the free parking"
November 20, 2016
Never seen this film until now. Not as good as the original and it grows tiresome pretty quickly. I can see why they never made more.
November 18, 2016
They should've stopped.
October 25, 2016
I know every word to this movie I love this movie so much I could watch it every day and not get to me this is Jim Carreys top movie.
½ September 27, 2016
This was a pretty good sequel to the first Ace Ventura. The "monopoly guy" scene is awesome, the dart scenes are pretty cool, the scene where he plays "simon says" with the tribe members, I can go on and on...Again, this was Jim Carrey in his prime doing what he knew best! Very good 90s comedy, and I will definitely be rewatching this sometime. 7/10 OR 3.5/5