Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls Reviews

• May 15, 2020

Not as good as the first one but will still make you laugh a lot and if you enjoy the first, then I'm sure you will really like this one.

• Apr 28, 2020

Despite seeming to have many of the same elements as the original, When Nature Calls ends up as a distinctly more juvenile end product, and fails to impress even with one of Carrey's distinctive performances. The original premise was ridiculous, but entertainingly so; inflating it to bombastic proportions did the series no favors.

• Apr 03, 2020

Is there an option for 0 stars? It is hot garbage. His comedy is so awful, even a 1-year-old would think it's too young for them. There is idiotic humour but to the point where it isn't funny. Every single joke was groan-worthy. I hope I never see this film again or see anyone who likes this film again. 0/10

• Apr 02, 2020

Arguably better than the previous film, it still takes patience as background noise depending on your subjective taste in humor, especially if stressed.

• Mar 04, 2020

Its plot is weaker than the first, the characters besides the lead are mostly forgettable, and some people may find it a little offensive in the portrayal of the natives in the movie, but somehow, I think I laughed more at this one than I did the first. Not for everyone, but if you're a Jim Carrey fan, this might work for you.

• Feb 18, 2020

I never loved bats more.

I never loved bats more.

• Feb 16, 2020

If you love a silly Jim Carrey movie, then this is top-notch!

If you love a silly Jim Carrey movie, then this is top-notch!

• Feb 10, 2020

funniest jim carrey movie ever

funniest jim carrey movie ever

• Jan 13, 2020

The one and only. This movie IS Jim Carrey.

The one and only. This movie IS Jim Carrey.

• Jan 08, 2020

I love Jim Carrey movies. I kind of wish they turned this franchise into a James Bond type model, where they just keep cranking them out. People would accuse Carrey of cashing in, but who cares really? The concept is very easily parsed into episodic stories. I love the fight scenes in this, the monopoly man, the birth. So many great moments.