Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights Reviews

October 7, 2016
I wouldn't recommend watching 8 awful minutes of this slop. Yuck. Boo Adam Sandler. Just boo.
½ October 4, 2016
Who let him make this?
½ August 31, 2016
Mr. Sandler, you ripped off Disney Renaissance?
August 26, 2016
Not bad, just awkward
½ July 22, 2016
As one of the worst animated movies I've ever seen (and one of the worst movies in general), Eight Crazy Nights has everything I hate about Adam Sandlers films. The only good thing about this is the animation, but I'm not talking about the disturbing images in the animation. I want to apologize to everyone who celebrates Hanukah because this is their only known movie they have. This is one holiday film everyone should avoid and I DO mean everyone!
June 21, 2016
Eight Crazy Nights is a good Adam Sandler movie. I am happy Adam Sandler did a animated movie based on him. This movie is excellent and hilarious. I would suggest this movie.
May 25, 2016
Eight Crazy Nights insults its audience by throwing good animation into the garbage, with gross-out humor, unlikeable characters, and more product placement than actual plot.
May 24, 2016
Eight Crazy Nights is the first animation film from Happy Madison Productions, and it stars Adam Sandler in a holiday comedy about an alcoholic jerk who got himself in trouble, and when he was about to be sent to prison for a lot of crimes, his childhood coach takes him and tries to make the main guy a better person. I was very worried about watching it since I've seen the Nostalgia Critic review it, and he tear it a new one. Since I feel like watching lots of Adam Sandler films that are on Netflix, I guess I'll start with this one, and man, was this a terrible start. The only positives things that I can think of, are the animation, which is the most tragic aspect of this film as it is very nice to look at despite some of the poo parts, and that it's kind of impressive to hear Adam Sandler's impersonation of Whitey's sister as I wouldn't even think it was even him. Now that's done, let's get to the negative stuff. The movie is so mean-spirited that I was getting depressed watching it. The movie is not funny at all, and Adam Sandler's main character is a complete jerk with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Some of the songs actually could've worked for me if it wasn't for Whitey's annoying voice that kept singing it. The product placement is shocking to me as they are all over the place and they are all a character too. The gross jokes are not funny, more or less nasty to look at, and Rob Schneider as a Chinese restaurant waiter was seriously not needed and is not funny either, which felt a little offensive here. I have never felt so miserable and irritated for a film in a long time, and while Eight Crazy Nights is a little better than Adam Sandler's worst films like Jack and Jill or That's my Boy, I still hated this film and I'm glad that he's in better animation films which are Hotel Transylvania part 1 and 2.
April 21, 2016
Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights is no "A Christmas Story", but it knows some holiday spirit and it's got some chuckles.
½ March 25, 2016
Shit-eating deer, what the hell?
March 19, 2016
This movie is hilarious with a good message.
February 3, 2016
This is one of my most favorite Christmas movies I watch it every Christmas, great story line, the sound track is awesome and one of my favorite Adam sandler movies
January 19, 2016
Adam Sandler is a hack
½ January 15, 2016
more annoying than funny
January 14, 2016
I only give credit to the film's animation. Everything else about it is just horrible. Not worth the watch.
½ December 24, 2015
No class - a wasted opportunity.
My eight yr old niece asked if it was
rated R, it was so bad.
Yes I asked to change the station, but I was voted down.
A few appropriate funny bits here and there, just WAY too much mean spirited talk and adult sexual humor for kids to watch - too desperate, immature and disappointing for adults.
A few funny bits are lost in too much unfunny toilet gazing.
½ December 12, 2015
Attempting to watch this on TV has inspired me to give my very first rotten tomatoes score because of how bad it was.
December 8, 2015
Junk movie. Dirty talk typical cheap jewsish movie
December 6, 2015
This movie is not without merits, one of them being that it is only 70 minutes long. The plot is so weak--it is hard to sell that the old man's self-worth is conditioned upon receiving the annual prize--held by a thread of holiday-themed settings, and it has nothing to do with being "crazy" or "nights" or Hanukkah. And the threat of a 10-yeas sentence for failing to pay a bar tab is a blatant plot device to raise the stakes. Also, it is tenuous to suggest that he hasn't cried for 20 years since his parents died.

Also displays a blatant ignorance of diabetes, saying that sugar is deadly to people with diabetes.

The excessive toilet humor is cheap and unfunny. The poor animation quality is distracting. Overall this had the potential to be a decent flick rather than a disposable hour of my time.
November 3, 2015
How is this a 12%? This is my favorite christmas movie!