Addicted to Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Addicted to Love Reviews

½ November 4, 2015
That was a little pathetic, but I like watching that movie.
May 3, 2015
More than goes around the bend but nothings there.
½ February 19, 2015
Je comprend pourquoi on a jamais entendu parle de ce film-la... C'est lourd. J'ai rarement vu quelque chose d'aussi mauvais.
February 12, 2015
Une comédie romantique plutôt banale, mais tout de même agréable à regarder. On ne réinvente pas la roue, c'est souvent cliché, mais y'a des idées intéressantes qui font de la chose un moment bien correct.
December 25, 2014
Great cast in an enjoyable story.
½ June 18, 2014
El actor Griffin Dunne dirige este "chick-flick" de una manera tan descuidada que revela su falta de experiencia en el oficio. Actuaciones mediocres, situaciones aburridas... Toda una cinta sin carisma.
½ June 7, 2014
It is funny. A little dark (spying on your ex), but funny.
May 18, 2014
A horrendous, unfunny comedy where stalking is supposed to be romantic?? These characters are disturbed, obsessed, and despicable in a train-wreck of a story. True love apparently means holing yourself up in an abandoned derelict building across the street from your ex to watch her every waking moment with her new beau and then hopping in bed with the first woman who is just as disturbed as you are.
January 6, 2014
Predictable yes. Fun for the romantics and even for tjose not fans of the romance genre? Yes.
½ December 26, 2013
12/26/2013: A fun and enjoyable movie with an excellent cast.
December 22, 2013
A Meg Ryan romantic comedy without Tom Hanks is just as entertaining IMHO. But in the subject of stalking involving Matthew Broderick was interesting to watch. Nice support cast with Kelly Preston and Maureen Stapleton.
November 15, 2013
The beginning of this movie I thought I was going to hate it but as it went on I just liked it more and more. Some of the parts are not that original and are predictable but overall it grew on me.
½ May 9, 2013
Meg Ryan makes it a little more interested than it is with her co star.
April 27, 2013
I watched this a few years ago but never saw the ending. Glad I decided to watch it again.
March 9, 2013
Wow, Meg Ryan made a lot of bad movies. This was one of them.
½ March 4, 2013
Obsession is the name of the game.'Addicted to love'is sharp,unconventional and clever witted. Meg ryan and Matthew Broderick our hopelessly devoted and broken hearted by there latest break-up. oddly enough there partners are together. And so the green eyed monster takes over Ryan/Broderick become a revengeful duel.pulling silly ways to break there past loves up.
December 15, 2012
Soo cute! Meg Ryan & Matthew Broderick are hilarious!
December 7, 2012
Could watch this sometime if i can find.
½ October 25, 2012
I imagined I'd enjoy this tremendously as I'm a fan of Broderick, Ryan and Preston. The characters they play are pretty much all shallow and pathetic and the storyline is mean-spirited, criminal-minded, and unromantic. The relationships seemed forced. What do I expect for a movie directed by one of my least favorite actors which also happens to be based on a Robert Palmer song? The above actors did the best they could with what they were given.
½ September 19, 2012
not so good, but not that bad, if you know what i mean. ^-^