Adopted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adopted Reviews

January 20, 2014
It's so racist, it'll make you cringe & fear for Pauly's life with the stupid things he says & does IF you believe it was real... it wasn't. As my bf says,"its just Shooooooooowwwwwbizzzz. " lol. Reminded me of BORAT, but not as funny.
January 2, 2014
I expected a typical Pauly Shore movie, and he delivered. The way it is filmed is different than his other films, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you're an adult looking for something classy and smart, stay away. But the younger generation that still appreciates Shore's comedic style will love it.
May 28, 2013
made me chuckle only a few times but only afew
½ April 7, 2013
It is obvious that Shore is slightly off these days, but his deranged antics are still pretty funny. This mockumentary is clearly staged at points, but manages to walk the line between sweet and funny pretty well.
August 1, 2012
These mockumentaries are a sweet little change of pace for a slapstick actor who has long been wasting his time.
July 15, 2012
Has its moments. Thankfully it's a mockumentary in every way.
½ February 8, 2012
I loved this, Im a Huge Pauly fan and him being himself in this just made me laugh 2 shit! I enjoyed it alot
December 9, 2011
tried to watch it out of pure masochism.... succeeded for 26 minutes...
½ November 3, 2011
April 4, 2011
This movie was so funny. Omg "she had the body of beyonce and the head of a midget."
½ February 6, 2011
This really could've been a 30 minute special instead of stretched out into a movie. There were a couple funny lines, but most of it was just...UNCOMFORTABLE.
½ December 22, 2010
Seriously don't understand how Pauly Shore isn't in more movies. Awesome, funny, I can't believe they convinced the kids to be a part of this madness.
October 31, 2010
what the fuck was this shit!
October 5, 2010
made me chuckle only a few times but only afew
½ September 23, 2010
Its such a boring movie. Pauly Shore is the worst actor ever I watched in the movie. Yucky actor!
½ August 1, 2010
Painful. I couldn't even finish watching it!
July 29, 2010
The box says "Inappropriate at times", that's an understatement. Seriously I think I might have nightmares about what it's like to have Pauly Shore as a father. He does call himself the creepy unkle, but I"m not so sure he realizes how true that is. He's too much of a child himself to be in charge of anyone else. You really only have a morbid curiosity while watching this movie regarding the question, is he actually going to adopt these kids or is he just toying with their emotions. It's slow, and stupid, he actually spends about ten minutes of the film is South Africa at some Oprah school bothering the guards about if Oprah has actually been there and blah blah blah. Don't expect it to be as good as Good Hair, because that one was planned out. It's almost as if Pauly woke up one and and slapped together a crew and decided to film, and it does seem that way. Most of the film is his blunders because he can't figure out how to get anyone to talk on camera, because he never bothered to get concent before hand.
½ July 27, 2010