Adopting Terror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adopting Terror Reviews

April 15, 2016
I really quite enjoyed this rather predictable but good film. Got slightly silly at the end but it was a good old fashioned thriller and helped me escape from my mental stresses of the accident.
June 19, 2014
Terrible. All around terrible.
March 26, 2014
A surprisingly good little movie. Tension was established early and was maintained throughout. There was even a twist I didn't see coming, which was refreshing. Overall a good, under-the-radar scary movie.
January 21, 2014
A decent watch if you are in the mood for a made-for-tv style movie. Some holes, but nothing that made me too angry...
August 1, 2013
Asylum strikes again in what is an awful and terribly cliched story of a couple who adopt a child who is the spawn of a criminal who now wants his daughter back. Sean "Samwise" Astin is not breaking the ice of his career with this dull and predictable thriller.
½ March 23, 2013
This was actually worth watching. The plot was great and the ending was pretty surprising (in a good way). Overall, i enjoyed the movie!
March 10, 2013
I wouldn't have thought it possible, but in this movie even the toddler/baby is annoying. Clearly the poor kid did not want to be in the arms of the actress playing the adoring adoptive mother. The solution the film-makers chose? Pretend this is intentional, and then pretend that explains everything! It doesn't. There was simply NO bond between "mother and child", at NO time. They never have a single scene of the adoptive mother and child truly interacting (overacting, yes). Honestly, at one point i was afraid the actress was going to drop the baby. She seemed so focused on "acting" concerned and frightened that she looked like she was not aware she was holding a real baby in her arms. The baby was trying to escape from her arms the whole time, Would the baby survive the making of the movie?? This provided the only real suspense throughout. Everything else was predictable or ridiculous.
March 2, 2013
Great movie.. Suspense was at a all time high.. 4 stars
February 26, 2013
Sean Astin movies...always my favorite!
½ February 10, 2013
Predictable movie but interesting enough to keep me watching.
½ February 3, 2013
I don't know if this is a made for TV movie, it felt like it, however it kept my interest. Loved the little twist.
January 20, 2013
It's clearly a netflix film and what i mean by that is that's where it belongs because if you wanted to just stop watching after a few minutes and be done you can! But really this film wasn't all that bad it has more issues than not though and i just can't recommend it so i say SKIP IT!!!