Adult Life Skills Reviews

• Oct 12, 2020

an underrated film, everything about it is so amazing. definitely worth the watch.

• Aug 20, 2020

wonderfully quirky.A little gem

wonderfully quirky.A little gem

• Feb 12, 2020

U can’t move on with your life until you get over your past. A painful 90 min movie to describe this known fact through an emotionally damaged, lazy hippy who has her fingernails very well paint all the time!!

• Jan 30, 2020

sexist, anti-male comments highlight hypocrisy of movie makers. Multiple anti-male comments in movie about size of male genitalia, as a major criteria for selecting a mate. How would they have felt if male characters chose female life partners based on the size of their vaginas. just a crappy, juvenile movie.

• Jan 17, 2020

Simultaneously hilarious and moving. The music choices, coupled with the incredible acting, really make it an emotional rollercoaster. One of my favourite films of all time.

• Jan 18, 2019

Jofi Whittaker is crap

Jofi Whittaker is crap

• Jul 17, 2017

wonderful: bitter-sweet, laugh out loud and a few tears too. Highly skillful filmmaking.n

• Jul 10, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this film... honestly feel it should've been rated a little higher... great performance by Jodie Whittaker.

• Jun 09, 2017

Another excellent British film which proves that if you have excellent writing, actors and an actual story you can be as good if not better than the usual bombastic Hollywood dirge. I really enjoyed this film.

• Apr 28, 2017

Meh...there is some funny stuff, but I suggest you watch it with subtitles because the accents are pretty thick.