Adventure Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adventure Time Reviews

May 6, 2015
adventure time is AMAZING!!! I love the way ooo is made. Finn and Jakes adventures are fun and to find out what they'll do next.
January 20, 2015
Same with "Adventure Time", it's wierd. The animation and acting's not that bad. But the story and plotline, not so much.
½ January 7, 2015
90%

Cartoon Networks greatest show in years.
November 26, 2014
This show is so creative and hilarious and the characters are all lovable, even lemongrab.
November 15, 2014
Awesomely random! This show is MATHMATICAL!!! Finn the human who wants to be a hero! And Jake an old wise dog who go on radical adventures this is such a funny show ´ 1/4?the best show ever´ 1/4?peace out ­~<
Bob
October 30, 2014
This is one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. It's so randomly funny and each episode is only 11 minutes (great to lighten up the evening after watching something like Gotham or the Blacklist).
August 18, 2014
Song at the opening:"Adventure Time. come on Gap your friend's, so we can to very distant lands". This TV show is so random and so crazy that I loved it. The animation is so colorful to look at, and the characters are so freaking funny and so remediable. Finn the human and Jake the dog is in my opinion are the best characters in cartoon history. Now for the problems... oh wait there is none, and I mean that; i can't find anything bad about this amazing show.
July 14, 2014
This show is the best stuff on Cartoon Network. It is mathmatical.
June 20, 2014
i watch this all the time
June 6, 2014
It's amazing I love it ­???
½ April 13, 2014
One of the most, crazy, ridiculous, stupendous,random and down right mathematical T.V shows I have ever seen!
December 24, 2013
it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 12, 2013
it IS the "one and only" greatest CN show in history and the ratings prove it.
April 2, 2013
Adventure Time is pretty much like Monty Python's Flying Circus because of it's comedy and it's weirdness, but the show is awesome and you must watch it.
December 30, 2012
The fun will never end its adventure time!!! ^^
October 13, 2012
Really funny phrases.
August 17, 2012
The most creative show on television. After watching a few episodes I dare you not to fall in love with the Land of Ooo