Adventures in Babysitting - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adventures in Babysitting Reviews

July 29, 2015
Hilarious - best of 80's charm on the screen.
½ July 26, 2015
Very funny! "You can't leave until you sing the blues..."
July 22, 2015
Slip me the cash, and I'll slip you the wiener!
I don't have any cash!
Then I don't have a wiener!
That is what makes the whole movie great!
½ May 13, 2015
81% on my Tomatometer.
½ April 26, 2015
classic 80s me movie
April 14, 2015
Back in the 80's I used to skip class and smoke pot and watch one of three movies that were always on HBO at the time. This was one of them.

Turns out, it's racist, sexist, and homophobic, but Shue is cute and it has Vincent D'Onofrio as Thor (what?).

Did I mention it was the 80's? And I was super high?
½ April 8, 2015
I am not the people this movie was shooting for but this movie bored me to tears.
April 6, 2015
Still holds up as good by today's standards. Funny characters and even funnier plot and dialog.
January 31, 2015
And you thought Full House was stale!
½ January 26, 2015
'Adventures in Babysitting' is a very funny and perilous adventure that goes from one situation to another.
½ January 20, 2015
Tìpico cine ochentero , una pelicula divertida para todos con una hermosa Elizabeth Shue , a revivir los ochentas!
½ December 2, 2014
Packed with humour, fun moments and 80s cheese, but for a family film, it's surprisingly un-family friendly.
½ November 24, 2014
Charming fun, very enjoyable. 74/100
½ November 2, 2014
80s classic need i say more.
November 2, 2014
My absolute favorite movie!!! This movie had me laughing almost every mintue and really enjoying all of the characters. There was comedy in almost every scene and it was action packed. John Hughes has outdone himself again. Bravo!
October 14, 2014
A stereotypical film for sure, but it has enough likeable characters and scenes to satisfy fans of 80's movies.
October 13, 2014
For a baby sitters movie great but if you watch it in 2000s terrible. For a 80s movie awesome. Not the best movie put not the worst. Ok..., I have nothing else to say.
October 13, 2014
If you are a fan of 1980s comedy you will enjoy this one. But if that isn't your thing, you might want to pass this one by.
½ October 7, 2014
Such a lovely film, its just pure magic and it has aged really well. I watched it again recently and I think them young kids, the three of them, did perform better than many well known big Stars...
September 5, 2014
One of those random 1980s movies I remember watching back in the day. I believe its the first place I ever heard the name Thor. Anyway, its one of those films I should have left in the past. It just wasn't what I remembered.