Adventures in Babysitting - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adventures in Babysitting Reviews

October 22, 2015
While the events become increasingly unlikely the film never loses its momentum or its levity.
August 26, 2015
Classic! Can't believe my wife had not seen it till tonight!
August 9, 2015
very interesting comedy with some really great moments.
July 29, 2015
Hilarious - best of 80's charm on the screen.
½ July 26, 2015
Very funny! "You can't leave until you sing the blues..."
July 22, 2015
Slip me the cash, and I'll slip you the wiener!
I don't have any cash!
Then I don't have a wiener!
That is what makes the whole movie great!
½ May 13, 2015
81% on my Tomatometer.
½ April 26, 2015
classic 80s me movie
April 14, 2015
Back in the 80's I used to skip class and smoke pot and watch one of three movies that were always on HBO at the time. This was one of them.

Turns out, it's racist, sexist, and homophobic, but Shue is cute and it has Vincent D'Onofrio as Thor (what?).

Did I mention it was the 80's? And I was super high?
½ April 8, 2015
I am not the people this movie was shooting for but this movie bored me to tears.
April 6, 2015
Still holds up as good by today's standards. Funny characters and even funnier plot and dialog.
January 31, 2015
And you thought Full House was stale!
½ January 26, 2015
'Adventures in Babysitting' is a very funny and perilous adventure that goes from one situation to another.
½ January 20, 2015
Tìpico cine ochentero , una pelicula divertida para todos con una hermosa Elizabeth Shue , a revivir los ochentas!
½ December 2, 2014
Packed with humour, fun moments and 80s cheese, but for a family film, it's surprisingly un-family friendly.
½ November 24, 2014
Charming fun, very enjoyable. 74/100
½ November 2, 2014
80s classic need i say more.
November 2, 2014
My absolute favorite movie!!! This movie had me laughing almost every mintue and really enjoying all of the characters. There was comedy in almost every scene and it was action packed. John Hughes has outdone himself again. Bravo!
October 14, 2014
A stereotypical film for sure, but it has enough likeable characters and scenes to satisfy fans of 80's movies.
October 13, 2014
For a baby sitters movie great but if you watch it in 2000s terrible. For a 80s movie awesome. Not the best movie put not the worst. Ok..., I have nothing else to say.