Adventures of a Teenage Dragonslayer Reviews

• Feb 27, 2015

You know there are issues when the title says teenage, but the lead character is only 12. This is pretty sad fantasy fare. The effects are bad, the story is simple and silly and the acting is on the poorer side of fair. Not sure even most kids would find this entertaining.

• Sep 13, 2013

I like this movie. It's different, the style is great for kids and adults who want a more realistic approach to camerawork, so we can more believe it's real. The troll was funny and I like his voice, and the dragons -2 of them, were the best parts of the film. so much personality and nicely animated. Not the same old Hollywood perfect everything so its some other world. Good stars too.

• Oct 08, 2012

If it wasn't for some shitty acting and crap effects, this coulda been dope!

If it wasn't for some shitty acting and crap effects, this coulda been dope!

• Aug 29, 2012

Awful made for TV movie that offers nothing at all

Awful made for TV movie that offers nothing at all

• Aug 23, 2012

I feel sorry for everyone that was cast or took part in the making of this horrible sham of a movie. I could only get about 10 whole minutes into it before I realized that I was not going to watch anymore of it. I can't classify this as a "B" movie...It kinda' falls into the "D" movie category.

• Apr 18, 2012

Probably one of the worst things I have ever seen; though it was so corny I did laugh at times at it rather than with it. At one point I thought it had been hijacked by the smurfs.

• Mar 09, 2012

Really cheap looking film due to terrible special effects; could've been better as the storyline has potential. Anyway would avoid.

• Jan 13, 2012

not a bad kids movie. These kids have a good imagination.

not a bad kids movie. These kids have a good imagination.

• Jan 09, 2012

Anybody remember those God-awful after school, "live action" shows for kids that used to air on FOX in the afternoon? Yeah. This is pretty much an extended episode of one of those shows, complete with terrible makeup and costumes, worse music, and even more horrendous acting. This is bloody awful.

• Nov 23, 2011

I might have found it interesting if I was eight years old, but viewers any older than this will cringe at the low-budget special effects, awful cinematography, and utter lack of foreshadowing or character development. It tries to be an 80's movie in the vein of "Little Monsters" but fails pretty spectacularly.