The Adventures of Ford Fairlane Reviews

• Apr 17, 2019

I have no clue why this movie is so poorly rated. One of my favourite movies of all time. Chicks probably hate it especially feminists but thsts about it. All star cast. Great make belueve story. Plenty of little oddball parts and pieces. Lots of action. Plus he get it all in the end in one last little twist. Great movie.

• Sep 09, 2018

This movie, at it's time, was SO FAR ahead of it's time. Sooooo many bits have been ripped off in future movie in the 1990s-2000s. The political rightousness movement was hit it's first wind and Andrew was destroyed. Years later, comedy finally caught up. THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY DESERTED ISLAND "YOU CAN ONLY BRING ONE MOVIE WITH YOU" movie! It's Brilliant! Burying it with me in my casket good...

• Jul 29, 2018

Still one of my favorite comedies. But I guess you had to grow up on Long Island to get the humor.

• Apr 29, 2018

This film is not for everyone. A lot of people dislike Andrew Dice Clay because they never understood that he is a character. This movie plays up that character, but at the same time it shows that most cases he's making more fun of himself than the people he is supposed to be offending. The movie is campy and the plot is thin. But the characters are great. If you don't take the movie and Dice's character too seriously it is great, shameful fun. If you are offended by it then go to your safe space.

• Mar 19, 2018

Ahead of it's time and completely goofy, but I love it.

Ahead of it's time and completely goofy, but I love it.

• Jan 11, 2018

Politically incorrect, irreverent, and unapologetic.

Politically incorrect, irreverent, and unapologetic.

• Aug 07, 2017

fans of dice clay will love this movie, non fans and most women will hate it

fans of dice clay will love this movie, non fans and most women will hate it

• May 14, 2017

Pretty raw humour, not the worst movies and definitely has its moments. This is Dice at his best, just like a stand up, but thrown into a narrative setting. Good fun.

• May 19, 2015

The Diceman doesn't just just have fun but swallows every scene in this well produced blistering paced outrageously funny action flick. This still is one of my favourite movies ever. There's no denying his screen presence, before anyone thinks the guy cannot act in a straight role, check out Blue Jasmine, the Diceman should have won an Oscar for that role. This movie has some of his stand up comedy elements which may not be to everyone's liking but what a boring world it will be if these movies were not made. I need to mention an excellent rock track by Billy Idol which I still listen to this day. Just watch the scene when fairlane and Zulu fall of the Capitol records building and asking for directions to Mann's Chinese theatre you will know what I mean!

• May 17, 2015

Alright. I thought this was gonna be a old cheesy action comedy. I was wrong, it was kinda lame.