Indiana Jones - The Adventure Collection - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Indiana Jones - The Adventure Collection Reviews

June 8, 2012
Box sets and alternate versions should not have their own entries on Flixster/Rotten Tomatoes. It makes things confusing.
June 22, 2010
Travel the world with legendary archaeologist Indiana Jones in this multi-pack DVD set including:

* "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"
* "Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom"
* "Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade"

As well as a bonus disc exclusive only to this set.
½ May 28, 2010
All very good movies with lots of action and some funny bits thrown in"
May 27, 2010
A perfect Trilogy in every way, each one stands alone and together.

Raiders of the Lost Ark:

A landmark in film and a nice homage to pulp adventure stories of the 20s and 30s. Harrison Ford was perfectly casted in the now iconic role of Indiana Jones. The visual style of the movie is like no other, it looks incredibly real and convincing, The story is a great adventure tale, full of action and excitement. It's intelligent, while also being incredibly fun at the same time.

The Temple Of Doom:

The supernatural cult aspect was really fun, Mola Ram is one of the most diabolical villains of all time. While the story fell into camp a few times, it wasn't too bothersome and a lot of it gave the movie personality. Harrison Ford is a great multi-talented actor who makes Indiana Jones the iconic role he is.

The Last Crusade:

A great semi-conclusion to an amazing series. Harrison Ford and Sean Connery are priceless together and make a great team. The story was the most interesting of the three, dealing with the idea of immortality and greed for power. The impending WWII backdrop fit perfectly into the plot and Nazis always make for great villains.
May 14, 2010
A while back i reviwed the Complete Adventure Collection. That had Crystal Skull too. This is the first three films. Yeah! Yay! 100%
September 17, 2009
One of the most legendary characters is coming to DVD collection, and you will be able to see every single adventure of Indiana Jones. The movies are unforgetable, and nimble.
March 17, 2009
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
May 15, 2008
[color=darkorange]One of th best movie trilogies the world has ever seen.[/color]
½ November 17, 2006
[font=Georgia][color=seagreen][b]I have to say that Indiana Jones was Harrison Fords best series, aside from Star Wars. I liked all of the films and don't think that i can pick my favorite. I can't wait for him to make another one. I know that it's being talked about and i'm looking forward to it. I think he still has what it takes to be Indiana Jones and make it a great movie.[/b][/color][/font]
December 27, 2003
[color=black][font=Tahoma]I know that there are three of them, but seeing how this is my first entry, I don't think I'll trouble myself with trying to review multiple movies at once. I'm sure it goes without saying that the Adventures of Indiana Jones deserves a 10 out of 10. Separately, I'd probably give Raiders and Crusade a 10 and then give [/font][/color][color=black][font=Tahoma]Temple[/font][/color][color=black][font=Tahoma] a 9 or 8... Oh well, they're still great movies, which are classics. I love them all. The characters are all memorable, and the stories are truly timeless. Indiana Jones is a movie that I'm glad I got to grow up seeing, and that I now own on DVD. :) I shun all those who haven't seen them yet, but I now have the box set so there's really no excuse.[/font][/color]